+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: League Reconstruction

Oh c'mon tae phuck lad's lets stop taking the pyss,its a well known FACT it was a horse and cart and it broke an axle on the Vicky Rd.

Every single word above is 100% true.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    I think the wheel fell off before they got to Dens.
    It did but see the post above for the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me Shankland.

Was a charabanc beyond their budget or was a horse and cart the only thing available?

Was a charabanc beyond their budget or was a horse and cart the only thing available?
    Well it was a train hame fae Glasgow as there was no such thing as a 52 seater bus(not invented) and it was defo a horse and cart with the full squad aboard.

The horse must been knackered and the weight was too much for the axle,as most on here will know the commotion woke up the Vicky Rd witch and she cursed the Dees with that well worn phrase,"You noisy blue nosed barstewards,1910 and never again."

To this day the curse hold's true,
    Nae big cup since for the boys in blue,
    if only buses had been invented,
    and the witches spleen had not been vented.

Sorry James i've went aff track,
    but i will get your OP back,
    the vote will go down by nine to four,
    and the Dees can play the Hearts once more.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Sorry James i've went aff track,
    but i will get your OP back,
    the vote will go down by nine to four,
    and the Dees can play the Hearts once more.
    Ali in his prime would've been proud of that one GB!😁🧡🖤

I heard they put the silver cup in the undertakers windae.

I heard they put the silver cup in the undertakers windae.
    Now that story does ring a bell,
    the cup had an embalming smell,
    it sat there for weeks amongst the departed,
    and that's when the curse rumours first started.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    peter has just lost it completely as the Funster memories of our triumphs come flooding back at anniversary time. Unfortunately for peter, we’re not finished for the month just yet............................
    I never thought there would be an anniversary celebration for winning the fair play stand 🙈🙈🙈but as your lot are always saying you are indeed some club🤭🤭🤭

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    I never thought there would be an anniversary celebration for winning the fair play stand ������but as your lot are always saying you are indeed some club������
    Calm down peter. You’re getting ahead of yourself here.........

However, I get what you’re saying. It’s not like we won a trophy for it or anything. I mean who would consider celebrating a thing such as that?

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)