+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: WBA53 match thread

Quote Originally Posted by boinggazmic View Post
    You seem to be a bit of an enforcer on this board. Well in your mind. I hate bullies. Especially keyboard ones like you .i came on here in good faith several months ago to put my peneth. I’ve noticed you’ve had a go at many other posters. I’m a baggie fan, thankfully that’s all I come on here for. To pass comment .i can’t believe your negativity.if you won the lottery I think you would find reason to moan. Think your avatar is good by the way..
    Absolute garbage.

You made yourself look like a complete oaf by admitting you hadn’t watched the game and then started having a pop at those of us who had watched that first half of utter rubbish.

Nobody will miss you if you don’t post so don’t rush home from the road sweeping next time there’s a match on!

Clown 🤡

I will not comment on the match tonight because there are clowns on here who think they know everything about Football. Don’t know why there not professional coaches as there opinions are so biased against the Albion. I was taught as a young kid that to support something is to help , but some of the comments on here are totally against the Albion. There language is vile against anyone who posts anything positive so it’s pointless trying to say positive things. How they have gotten away with it is beyond me so I will not bother posting on this site anymore

Quote Originally Posted by wba13 View Post
    I will not comment on the match tonight because there are clowns on here who think they know everything about Football. Don’t know why there not professional coaches as there opinions are so biased against the Albion. I was taught as a young kid that to support something is to help , but some of the comments on here are totally against the Albion. There language is vile against anyone who posts anything positive so it’s pointless trying to say positive things. How they have gotten away with it is beyond me so I will not bother posting on this site anymore
    That would be a shame, all posters on here should be welcome. The more posters we have, the better the board should be; we might not always agree but aren’t differences of opinion what make debate worthwhile?

Just read through these comments
    Utter garbage. The comments. Not the team. Poison.

Many have been very negative tonight as we were absolutely crap. Top posters like Prando may not be negative but make a point but they don’t cry when they see negativity but choose not to respond. You choose to cry like a baby as opposed to ignore the posts which is your choice. There’s nobody more than me who loves this club ( I go to almost every game home and away game and some overseas pre-season friendlies ) but I hate the way the club is being run by that w anker in China! Even a complete idiot can see we do not have a striker and unless something is done we will go down like a sinking ship!

I suggest you ignore posts you don’t like or as you say don’t bother to post again! Blood and Mick know their football far better than you will ever know and that’s obvious from the context of the posts

You won’t be missed so hasta luego.

I haven’t posted up until now on this thread but you do seem to have an issue with anyone who dares criticise Albion. The whole point of these boards is it is all about opinions

Everyone has the right to agree or disagree. If you are flouncing off as your clearly offended by others views that you happen not to share then you seriously need to toughen up mate.

Everyone has a right to call it as they see it. I don’t agree with some of the views but we’re all entitled to one so hey.

I think of what’s gone on globally in the last 6 months which has shown football in its true light, really nothing more than a glorious distraction and your leaving the board because you don’t like someone’s posts FFS! Really?
    Last edited by stripes39; 16-09-2020 at 08:19 PM.

You’re toxic. You don’t support West Brom, you attack, berate, criticise use foul language and when a player scores a great goal try to find a stat to have a go at him! You need therapy! Then you have the audacity to have a go at the positive supporters as if for some reason you are privileged in some way. You should be deeply ashamed but instead no doubt you are already thinking of a toxic reply!

Is there something that certain people don’t get about forums and social media?

If you don’t like the vibe on a forum or platform then don’t bother posting.......nobody is begging for your input.

Too many of the “happy clapping” brigade on here spend their time digging out posters who say anything negative.

If people want to be positive then that’s their choice and if they are I do not dig them out.

Show me and others the same courtesy........if we think the team or a player have been terrible then allow us to say it without crying like a little b I t c h and then running off because you’re not going to play anymore.

That performance tonight was garbage as was the second half on Sunday.

Everton will hammer us I think but hey......let’s all be happy and jolly about our club being run into the ground by the invisible Chinese midget.

Grow up FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    That would be a shame, all posters on here should be welcome. The more posters we have, the better the board should be; we might not always agree but aren’t differences of opinion what make debate worthwhile?

Exactly Kettering! It’s fair to say the majority are of the opinion that Austin and Kanu are completely out of their depth which was evident again tonight against a team who have just entered the league. If Boingy or anyone else thinks differently then that’s their choice but you don’t slate those who think they are utter s hite! Mick and Blood know their football and have spent many years going to matches unlike the ones who disagree who look at a stream!

I was positive tonight in that Button looked far superior to Johnstone and commanded his box well and kicked out to our players as opposed to out of play.

Boingy absolutely slated Burke ( his choice ) but he’s got more talent ( somewhere ) than Kanu which is why Wilder wanted him and he’s no fool!

The negativity comes from the disgusting way our club is run by the guy in China who refuses to invest. True supporters care and are worried and know where it will end up. Armchair supporters - well they will still be in their armchairs when we go down!
    Last edited by baggieal; 16-09-2020 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    You’re toxic. You don’t support West Brom, you attack, berate, criticise use foul language and when a player scores a great goal try to find a stat to have a go at him! You need therapy! Then you have the audacity to have a go at the positive supporters as if for some reason you are privileged in some way. You should be deeply ashamed but instead no doubt you are already thinking of a toxic reply!
    No Boingy.........the positive posters are the first to dig out the negative ones if you read the posts in order.

I have no issue with you as it happens but I think this post you’ve written is way over the top.

By the way........the first post on this thread of anyone digging anyone out was on page 4 at 7.36pm when a “happy clapper” had a personal go at me!

Strange that isn’t it Boingy!?

If you check your facts you’ll see I don’t do “personal” until someone starts on me.......it’s a rule I gave myself on here a few years ago.
    Last edited by mickd1961; 16-09-2020 at 08:37 PM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)