+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: O/T Threads of a political nature

Well, from the lack of activity on the 'Political' site it would seem that if you give folks their own space to argue in they can't find anything to argue about

Also interesting a certain poster hasn't posted on the basic Miller's page since the new set up. It sort of confirms what I think about his Miller's fancredentials.😉

Sorry Roly I've been a bit busy with work.

Haven't been to any games so far this season but......
    Ihiekwe best player so far
    S Macdonald most improved

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Also interesting a certain poster hasn't posted on the basic Miller's page since the new set up. It sort of confirms what I think about his Miller's fancredentials.😉
    There’s a couple of them missing, but I did always suspect they were one and the same person

The board is much better now

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    There’s a couple of them missing, but I did always suspect they were one and the same person

The board is much better now
    Well there is one fake Miller looking in he even users it in his log in name. Fake Miller.

I agree grist. I think we need to concentrate on talking about footy and the Miller's in particular. Yes I have been guilty of getting involved in the political stuff. Let's try to keep the main bit more at least about what we generally agree on.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I agree grist. I think we need to concentrate on talking about footy and the Miller's in particular. Yes I have been guilty of getting involved in the political stuff. Let's try to keep the main bit more at least about what we generally agree on.
    Indeed we do roly.

The main board greatly improved - we are in the Championship after all - and above a certain club in S6 - time to enjoy and also show whilst we will miss Oggy, we can still step up and make a place for ourselves at this level that is away from the drop zone and towards a solid Championship side

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Well, from the lack of activity on the 'Political' site it would seem that if you give folks their own space to argue in they can't find anything to argue about
    You're right. Although I expressed reservations at the time, it does look as though your decision to separate political threads to another tab was the right move. I had concerns that we might lose traffic on the main board but that isn't evident (at least not yet) and we have the welcome return of some old faces like Grist.

Job well done Cam, some of us knew certain ones just like to argue and not post about the Millers
    There’s also one who like to post just to keep it going, even talking to himself who also likes to tell others what to be doing
    Imo if he wasn’t on this board or didn’t post on politics then there wouldn’t have been any need to do this at all
    Last edited by millertop; 09-10-2020 at 07:13 AM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast