+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours and done deals

Maybe a cheeky bid for Messi or Ronaldo?

Agent Emi M will be working on Messi as we speak !

Dont think either of them fit into our young and hungry mantra unfortunately, loving the fact that other clubs assume that because we have added a decent player we will be selling our biggest asset, dear everyone out there, we dont need to sell cos we are considerably richer than yow!(well, some of you )

With Emi 2 and Grealish our midfield will be frighteningly good. The summer hasn't even started yet. With the quality of our squad now Deano will need to achieve a European spot to keep his job. Hes achieved all the targets set so far. Get promoted, stay up, mid table and now top 7.

Guys, Im hoping i am completely wrong, talking BS but with the best part of 40 mill being spent and probably another 40 mill in Ward-Prowse, do you think Smudge is bolstering the club and the midfield incase Jack is sold? I just don't see where they all fit in? Jack is being bigged up now and everyone wants him, his name being sung by England fans yesterday, i really do think City will make a bid and pay the money, time to be worried?

Yes, that's my concern. Might not be Buendia to play with Jack, but to replace him.

I keep hearing we don't need to sell him, so it will be up to him at the end of the day. I just wish he would come out and say that he is happy to stay with us and then it would put all the rumours to bed. In addition to that if players we are interested in know that he is staying it would add extra pullig power

Yes, Buendia apparently is swayed by our ambition, would be very hypicritical if, we now sold our best asset! This is going to just rumble on and on! I suppose if he was to leave best get the new staff on board saving the massive hole he will leave behind. Remember, he lost a 3rd of the season, had he been fit we would have finished higher up the table for sure.

Jack wont leave. It would have happened last summer. Expect a 200k pw contract signed after the euros.

Why? He's already contracted 'till Jun 30, 2025.

Every season we panic that he's going. Clubs circling like vultures amid the whispers and rumour. We are building a team and as the owners have said they want Europe so why would they sell their most potent weapon?

Jacks ambition is to take Aston Villa to Europe. Not a snowballs chance in hell that we sell him.

For once in 10 years I totally agree Oz. Dave and Staffs stop being drama queens.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)