+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMAD EPL Fantasy League?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Just talked to the guy in the know and it is score as normal in both leagues 3 for a win 1 for a draw. Don't worry too much about how things are scored its the competition against your mates which is the fun bit.
    Sounds good

You just change your team each week. If you forget it will just keep the same team you last put in but the prob is if you have injuries or suspensions and you aint replaced em you will be men short in the score calculations. Anyqs and i will do my best to answer them but I do tend to busk a bit myself.

The skill is to judge how your players will perform in their individual prem league games eg will your forward chosen in your team be likely to score against the team he is up against that saturday. Or will your goalie/defender be likely not to concede goals against the team the
    y are individually playing.

You will find thatyou dont have much leeway cos there are always injuries and suspensions to deal with and you dont have that many subs (who could be injured themselves). you can dip into the transfer market to bail you out a bit tho which is what i usually do. you can also change formation to suit the strengths of your team.

i have never spent that much time considering the options and prob why i dont usually do well. Best Ive finished is about 5th in 12.

But theres enough in the game to keep your brain cells working and provide a bit o fun.

Playing head to head with fellow madsters will help you have a few bragging rights if you are lucky on a saturday neet.

It dunt cost owt. i would recommend it to mmadsters if they have a spare half hour or so. My only gripe is its a pity they dont have an equivalent for league 1.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 24-07-2021 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    I had a go at it in the 19/20 season with my sons. Not really that difficult - but I just found it didn't really hold my interest because the PL players seem so remote. When Covid came in the second half, it just died out - which didn't help.

I'll pass on this but thanks, MillersTime, for offering to set up for us.
    Agree with that CT but did you play head to head because that makes it a bit more personal being up against your pals.

One more point while I think on. You will only have a partial calculation of your scores come Saturday night because there will be some prem games sunday even monday. So just cos you may be winning at 5pm on Saturday against Brin and giving it some of these : you may end up at the end of the weekend witth him giving you some of these

Brin get thi sen signed up for head to head

Bring it on mi little chicken …..

A bit of help if any of you have picked Kane keep your eye on it,looks like he will not be playing at the start of the season.

Still looking for Brinniesbraves and Pringles left foot to join the head to head league if you wanna. Don't forget code is brd6hp on millers head to head bit.

That would make at least 8 of us then to tussle it out against each other.

As the great Dale Winton used to say, you gotta be in it to win it!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 26-07-2021 at 09:03 AM.

roly I’ve got 2 in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    A bit of help if any of you have picked Kane keep your eye on it,looks like he will not be playing at the start of the season.
    Big thing about Kane as it is all about his big money move to Man City for £150 Million!

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast