+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I am not sure whether this is a joke, or real but I am entirely confused by this post.
    I do remember ''ducking down'' ala Groucho Marx to get thru the ''under 16's'' for many a year after I'd actually turned 16 at Notts but I'm not sure I'd go to that extent, though weirdly enough, the idea does seem strangely appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I am not sure whether this is a joke, or real but I am entirely confused by this post.
    For me, it explains quite a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    For me, it explains quite a lot.
    Which you can no doubt hear all about and will be discussed at great length on the O/T:- The 'Handbags' or 'Day Luggage' Room v2.0

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Which you can no doubt hear all about and will be discussed at great length on the O/T:- The 'Handbags' or 'Day Luggage' Room v2.0

Enjoy.
    Very much doubt it, I don’t think anyone else will be interested.

Back on topic, have you purchased a season ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I do remember ''ducking down'' ala Groucho Marx to get thru the ''under 16's'' for many a year after I'd actually turned 16 at Notts but I'm not sure I'd go to that extent, though weirdly enough, the idea does seem strangely appealing.
    I seem to think that my mate who I used to go with used to get in as a juvenile but when I was 16 I purchased an adult season ticket. I only missed one game which was Portsmouth at home as I was grounded for getting caught by the cops for underage drinking ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Very much doubt it, I don’t think anyone else will be interested.

Back on topic, have you purchased a season ticket?
    Just you then.

Sadly no season ticket this season or for the foreseeable future due to recently moving away from the East Midlands

However Barnet away tickets purchased so all set for the season opener at The Hive. Looking forward to it already

Just you then.

Sadly no season ticket this season or for the foreseeable future due to recently moving away from the East Midlands

However Barnet away tickets purchased so all set for the season opener at The Hive. Looking forward to it already
    You will be missed ....xx

Enjoy.
    I thought mr swale was in charge of the board, its content and guidance.im sure hes grateful for all your help though.
    Unfortunately due to work commitments It makes no sense for me to purchase a season ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    You will be missed ....xx
    only by the people directly around me, I worry a little for them without my insightful balanced comments throughout the game they may turn into a little melodramatic. Hopefully not.

I'm sure gonna miss that fanatic view from a good way up the Derek Pavis stand which I have enjoyed since the first season it opened way back in the mid 90s, few better seats to see all the action so the thought of moving never entered our groups thinking.

Some great memories, and a fair share of bad ones naturally, with a great group of people who all bonded over their love of all things Notts.

COYP

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I thought mr swale was in charge of the board, its content and guidance.im sure hes grateful for all your help though.
    Unfortunately due to work commitments It makes no sense for me to purchase a season ticket.
    Ouch! Same here Pedro, career has only gone and got in the way.

Well, I had a great run so no complaints and there is always lots of away games

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast