+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The one person we cannot afford to lose.

I don't think we should omit Stockport from the discussion re owners and finance / wealth - They are more of a concern than Chesterfield for me..

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It's guesswork, and if you do know exact figures you shouldn't be posting them on here IMO.

That reminds me who was the person on here who claimed something like nobody at Notts is on more than a £1K p/w?

It was a simply stunning statement even without people knowing exact figures and guestimateing likely wages of the squad.
    Saw something on twitter posted by one of the red tops (presumably therefore somewhat credible) of the 8 highest earners in the national league. Topped by Tozer & Mullin, but more interesting to me was no.8 Adam Rooney (Solihull) and no Notts players. If this is to be believed then no Notts player exceeds £2k per week..

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppie View Post
    Saw something on twitter posted by one of the red tops (presumably therefore somewhat credible) of the 8 highest earners in the national league. Topped by Tozer & Mullin, but more interesting to me was no.8 Adam Rooney (Solihull) and no Notts players. If this is to be believed then no Notts player exceeds £2k per week..
    Now that's a far more realistic wage level for Notts and if indeed true pleasing to read.

Now that's a far more realistic wage level for Notts and if indeed true pleasing to read.
    https://twitter.com/TheSunFootball/s...853184/video/1

4 Wrexham players totalling £14k

Where's Shaun Brisley?

I bet we had a couple in the Top 8 when we first dropped to this level.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    what was the outcome ?
    They've both kept their jobs

I bet we had a couple in the Top 8 when we first dropped to this level.
    Boldjewin and Dennis for sure.

I would have thought that Kabongo dude for Chesterfield would have made that 8 as well. So not sure on its accuracy. I am sure he will be in more than 2000 quid a week that Danny Rowe is on ( and injured for the rest of the season oh dear).

We’ll, if it’s in the Sun it must be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    They've both kept their jobs
    Did Charlie grovel at the feet of IB and beg forgiveness exclaiming he had been a very naughty boy ???
    if not , why not !!?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast