+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Away v Plymouth Saturday 26th KO 3pm

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I have Millers to win bets -

Plymouth Argyle --- v --- Rotherham United

........... 1 ............. 16/1 ............ 3 ............
    ........... 1 ............. 33/1 ............ 4 ............
    ........... 1 ............. 80/1 ............ 5 ............
    Bloody hell ELK I hope you're right my friend. They are BIG odds but then again they are BIG scores from the Millers. Good luck !

Bloody hell I've drunk a full bottle of J.D's and I'm bloody drunk. Have a great journey down to Devon all you lovely boys and girls going to watch the Millers. I hope we get another three points but I'm very nervous about this game because Plymouth are a good team. It's a long jounrey down there and back. I've never been to Home Park, but I've been to Torquay and Exeter twice, Enjoy girls and boys, I envy you. xxxx

Safe journey guys, I love you. xxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Plymouth Argyle manager says that, Rotherham United best team in the league.
    Haven't they played Bolton yet? 😄

It does seem like a difficult game today but as we all know we could win today and lose at Shrewsbury! 7 wins out of the last 13 would give us 93 points which will be enough for automatic so we do have quite a large margin of error which based on the last 33 games we won't need to use up. Our current PPG is 2.18 whereby 7 wins out of 13 games would require a PPG of 1.62. That is a significant difference.....some would describe it as a capitulation.

Need to keep the foot on the pedal and get over the line by end of March really

Some difficult games coming up
    We may have further postponements and a lot of games to cram in around April
    One team usually makes a late charge for auto promotion

Just been reading Angus says he's ready just needs game time. Start him today? Usually Wood can't play 2 games a week so why not. Ihiekwe's better central.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456