+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: OT perspective/ Ukraine/Russia

Ikea pulling out as well. If only Putin's dad had...........

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Ikea pulling out as well. If only Putin's dad had...........
    It needs to become a Pariah state like North Korea.
    Merkel is looking a real **** now.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I know I shouldn’t rise to the bait...but honestly...you’d know that - about the ‘charlatans of young men, paying thousands to cross the EU and the channel’ - how exactly?

Is it because they’re white Tricky...or because they’re largely women and children...that makes you suddenly so approving? As I remember it you were pretty dismissive of the Poles, pre Brexit, but now they’re so accepting of their refugee neighbours it’s a different story.

Just look at your comments on this thread and, at a time when we should all be united, who can’t resist having a go at other nationalities whether it be, coincidentally black, ‘refugees’...the cowardly French, the arrogant and aggressive Germans, the lazy Belgians, the excitable and defeated Spanish or the ineffective posturing Italians.

It really is easy to see why Swale calls you out for what you are, Tricky...and he’s right.
    Not really worth arguing with him rA, he is an ignoramus as well as xenophobic bigot! And of course supported Brexit which was to an extent influenced and funded by Russia and those sympathetic to the country, who wanted to weaken the EU. But hey pointless talking to the ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Not really worth arguing with him rA, he is an ignoramus as well as xenophobic bigot! And of course supported Brexit which was to an extent influenced and funded by Russia and those sympathetic to the country, who wanted to weaken the EU. But hey pointless talking to the ignorant.
    I know...you’re right and, in the interest of both the forum’s - and my own - sanity I’m not going to fuel his xenophobic fire any further.

To others who may have been taken in by some of the lies of the last six or seven years I’ll just draw attention to the recent words of that darling of the Right...Donald Trump.

‘Vladimir Putin is very savvy’, and made a ‘genius’ move by declaring two regions of eastern Ukraine as independent states and moving Russian troops in.
    ‘Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful’.
    ‘I know him very, very well’.
    ‘He’s made a smart move’ by sending ‘the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen’ to the area.

The devil looks after his own...let’s never forget these sentiments or the role of ‘dirty’ Russian money in supporting the rise of the Right - including Brexit - in our own country. Even the ‘blind’ should be just beginning to have the scales removed from their eyes.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 05-03-2022 at 10:11 AM.

Moscow seeks nothing less than a reversal of the momentous historical processes begun in 1989, when Central and Eastern Europeans peacefully reclaimed their freedom after decades of Russian-imposed tyranny. For President Vladimir Putin, who witnessed the downfall of Russia’s empire as a KGB officer stationed in East Germany, and for whom the Soviet Union’s collapse was “the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the century,” this revulsion for everything that 1989 represents is deeply felt. Putin is implacably hostile to the United States, blaming it for bringing down the Soviet empire and humiliating Russia. Because the European Union and NATO – both of which have welcomed countries once dominated by Russia – serve as obstacles to the reassertion of Russian hegemony, Moscow’s long-term strategy is to undermine and ultimately break these institutions from within, thereby neutralizing the concert of nations that has traditionally been necessary to restrain Russian expansion on the Continent.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Moscow seeks nothing less than a reversal of the momentous historical processes begun in 1989, when Central and Eastern Europeans peacefully reclaimed their freedom after decades of Russian-imposed tyranny. For President Vladimir Putin, who witnessed the downfall of Russia’s empire as a KGB officer stationed in East Germany, and for whom the Soviet Union’s collapse was “the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the century,” this revulsion for everything that 1989 represents is deeply felt. Putin is implacably hostile to the United States, blaming it for bringing down the Soviet empire and humiliating Russia. Because the European Union and NATO – both of which have welcomed countries once dominated by Russia – serve as obstacles to the reassertion of Russian hegemony, Moscow’s long-term strategy is to undermine and ultimately break these institutions from within, thereby neutralizing the concert of nations that has traditionally been necessary to restrain Russian expansion on the Continent.
    This unattributed cut and pasting as if poster's original thought is rather pathetic....politico.eu from March 2017!

https://www.politico.eu/article/russ...-trump-europe/

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    This unattributed cut and pasting as if poster's original thought is rather pathetic....politico.eu from March 2017!

Rumbled

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post

Pot calling kettle black from a pair of ignorant ****ers who add nothing to a debate, whoa re devoid of thoughts

No whats absolutely pathetic is nit picking, sniping and negative posts from a pair of ignorant ****ers who add nothing to a debate. But then your pursuing of an agenda which can only be described as children's internet supremacy for ****s with nothing better to do is so obvious that its rather amusing!

Now an intelligent human being might have responded to the point made and perhaps mentioned providing a link, but no you pair of ****ed jerks made the mistake of thinking I think and act like yourselves - this is a ****ing internet forum FFS! With very few posters, I have places where people may have differing opinions but are able to debate intelligently and at least aren't falsely claiming to have Ukrainian links which frankly really is pathetic!

Such anger.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)