+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Two more Tory MP's in a spot of bother...

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    That Jimmy Saville was a Tory wasn't he ? They're all wrong 'uns.
    Compared to the current clutch of Tory MPs, perhaps Jimmy should have his knighthood back...

Attachment 21795

Weren't Cameron and Osborne into shagging pig's heads or something ? They're all wrong 'uns.

Weren't Cameron and Osborne into shagging pig's heads or something ? They're all wrong 'uns.
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...Prime-Minister

Put me off pork chops forever sinkov.

Hey up, Labour MP in a spot of bother as well. Now there's a surprise.

"Ex-Labour MP who groped female staffer told to pay almost £450,000 in damages"

"Mike Hill, the former MP for Hartlepool, was found by a tribunal to have harassed and victimised the woman over a 16-month period.

Mike Hill, who resigned as MP for Hartlepool in March last year, was found by a tribunal to have preyed upon, harassed and victimised the woman over a 16-month period.

The 59-year-old politician was said to have begun his “detrimental treatment” of the employee, referred to as Ms A, after she spurned his ***ual advances.

Mr Hill, who denied the allegations, was alleged to have ***ually assaulted Ms A on several occasions, both in his parliamentary office and in the bedroom of a property.

On one occasion in December 2017, he was alleged to have got into bed with the woman and rubbed his groin against her while trying to touch her breasts. He was also accused of touching her inappropriately in the Westminster office.

Mr Hill was found to have subsequently victimised the claimant, by changing her employment terms and conditions before making her redundant.

A panel at the Central London Employment Tribunal has now ordered Mr Hill to pay more than £434,000 in compensation for unlawful discrimination."

They're all wrong 'uns.

Where on earth will he find £434.000 to compensate for a non-event shag?

Does sound like an awful lot of money BT, he must have been really horrible to her over a very long period of time. In the end he sacked her, I'm a bit mystified as to why she hadn't left his employ of her own volition long before.

"On one occasion in December 2017, he was alleged to have got into bed with the woman and rubbed his groin against her"

I've employed ump**** personal assistants and secretaries sinkov during my commercial career mon ami, I actually married one, but I'm also mystified how he managed to get into bed with the woman and rub his groin against her, unless they were in some sort of love tryst.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    "On one occasion in December 2017, he was alleged to have got into bed with the woman and rubbed his groin against her"

I've employed ump**** personal assistants and secretaries sinkov during my commercial career mon ami, I actually married one, but I'm also mystified how he managed to get into bed with the woman and rub his groin against her, unless they were in some sort of love tryst.
    My thoughts exactly BT, WTF was he doing in the same bedroom, never mind the same bed ? As often, I'm sure there is far more to this story than we'll ever know.

My thoughts exactly BT, WTF was he doing in the same bedroom, never mind the same bed ? As often, I'm sure there is far more to this story than we'll ever know.
    They hang monkeys in Hartlepool so anything is possible. I suppose it stops them getting the Monley Pox!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    They hang monkeys in Hartlepool so anything is possible. I suppose it stops them getting the Monley Pox!
    I'm not sure what the "Monley Pox" is Supersub6, but it sounds bloody nasty!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)