+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: ABERDEEN v The Anchor Man’s Kilmarnock

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    7 appearances, all from the bench, and you’ve arrived at that conclusion already. I thought we’d had enough of experts.

Get help, min.
    Was he not injured prior to us signing him and he missed pre season too? Not seen much of him, but certainly need to see him with a run of games behind him before we can judge the loon. I'm sure when winter really bites and injuries mount up he will get his chance.

Quote Originally Posted by fairliered View Post
    That was something McWinless won’t have seen at Pittodrie very often - an Aberdeen win. Thank feck we got rid of him.
    McInnes win ratio was the highest of any contempary Aberdeen manager since Alex Ferguson

Can't be arsed to check but if you factor in managing at least 100 games McInnes is probably the 2nd best manager of all time based on win ratio and he done it when they was a massive gap between OF finances which was not so large when Ferguson was around

Don't shoot the messenger - McInnes was an excellent manager for Aberdeen up unitl the last 6 months

Quote Originally Posted by LongDistanceRed View Post

Don't shoot the messenger - McInnes was an okay manager for Aberdeen up until the last 6 years
    I'd agree with that.

It was a hell of a lot longer that 6 months.
    Zzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    I'd agree with that.
    butT hEE n1vfEr OnE thE cuPWINneRs CUp 1nNIt

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Only in 5th coz this leauge is a diddy ****show! Happy we win but please please get Morris tawe fùck! He's fkn garbage
    A scouting job beckons! There are grey areas in life - everything isn’t quite so unequivocal, surely! Look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    7 appearances, all from the bench, and you’ve arrived at that conclusion already. I thought we’d had enough of experts.

Get help, min.
    Get help because of an opinion? an opinion that ive seen practically everyone else share! You ken fit min don't bother replying to anymore of my posts! You are an irrelevant dinosaur who I don't want to converse with. Now away bk to the off topic page to bitch about Nicola Sturgeon.

Get help because of an opinion? an opinion that ive seen practically everyone else share! You ken fit min don't bother replying to anymore of my posts! You are an irrelevant dinosaur who I don't want to converse with. Now away bk to the off topic page to bitch about Nicola Sturgeon.
    The Jurassic period was 160 Million years ago though and the UK’s oldest man is only 100 or so years old.

It was a good win today and it could have been more severe for The Anchor Man’s Kilmarnock. Ash Taylor got the goal against us but is he not Kilmarnock’s top goalscorer this season? He had his best passing game I have seen him play at Pittodrie as he was hitting long diagonals and they were decent for a change. Good to see we were a good bit in front of them though. A big gulf in quality between the two teams going by today’s showing. Well done Dons.

FFS.

Get help min.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast