+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Jch

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    He wasn’t their top goal scorer .
    Yes he was 22-23 season JCH 26goals nearest too him mason clarke 9.So why go in to the 23-24 season with him sat on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Yes he was 22-23 season JCH 26goals nearest too him mason clarke 9.So why go in to the 23-24 season with him sat on the bench.
    Does it really matter pal?
    He scores goals something we’re lacking.
    What could go wrong 🤣🤣

Mason-Clark loan from Coventry - perhaps on condition that he played regular first team football? Weren’t we also interested in Poku from Posh? Goal scoring midfielder…

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    It’s high time the ‘moderator’ moderated the drum banging.
    How many times do you need to reply to the same post? Weird.

You didn’t actually put that tbf . Anyway it’s a good signing in my eyes . 100 + goals in just over 200 games for his last two clubs. Not many around our level with that record. Hope that form continues.

Have to say, I'm a little more on the fence on this one compared to most.

Yes, he's a goalscorer, and better than what we have in that department, but I think if we're going two up we lack mobility. Certainly out of possession, JCH is a liability and I assume that's the reason Posh weren't too bothered about keeping him around.

Definitely a short term signing and should we be lucky enough to go up this year, doubt he'll have any real impact on the Champ next year. But given the lack of transfer fee, given his experience and record at the level, if we can get players around him, and we keep him in and around the box, I'm sure he'll score goals and the wage offer reflects that. But I worry how easy it'll be for teams to get out against us.

He's more of a goal scorer than anyone else we have up top.

All three will be more effective than they were in the champ but I think that Hugill or Eaves will be leaving.

Nombe playing down the middle will be a real threat for us.

Front 3 of jch nombe and one from eaves/hugill/green . (Think hugill will leave)
    Buy/loan 2 decent wingers /windbacks and 2 from Ollie/oddofin/tiehi/Linsey. in the middle.
    Back 3 with Humphrey as the kingpin...

Bramhall is more than competent as a wide left winger/wingback. Can also play in a back 3.

Nombe showed in the Cardiff game he can play the number 10/AM role
    Looking forward to the season...

Looks like SE only needs 8 or 9 more players..

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Front 3 of jch nombe and one from eaves/hugill/green . (Think hugill will leave)
    Buy/loan 2 decent wingers /windbacks and 2 from Ollie/oddofin/tiehi/Linsey. in the middle.
    Back 3 with Humphrey as the kingpin...

Bramhall is more than competent as a wide left winger/wingback. Can also play in a back 3.

Nombe showed in the Cardiff game he can play the number 10/AM role
    Looking forward to the season...

Looks like SE only needs 8 or 9 more players..
    Only 8/9 , that WILL please Tony 😄

When he was here first time he was greedy and wanted to be a gangster. hopefully he's grown up a bit.
    Hugill has been a massive disappointment and Eaves is up there with Mick Herrity as one of the worst players to pull on a Millers shirt. So get rid of both and bring another in alongside JCH and Nombe. Also he has the hardest shot I've ever seen.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast