+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window Talk

This may be better Mirror via HITC

And it is now claimed the Clarets are close to concluding a deal for Matec Vydra, the Czech Republic international, who scored the most goals of any Championship player last season (22).

The Daily Mirror report fails to mention a transfer fee, although Leeds are said to have had an offer worth around £11 million accepted by Derby.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/06...-countys-mate/
    Last edited by oldcolner; 06-08-2018 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    This may be better Mirror via HITC

And it is now claimed the Clarets are close to concluding a deal for Matec Vydra, the Czech Republic international, who scored the most goals of any Championship player last season (22).

The Daily Mirror report fails to mention a transfer fee, although Leeds are said to have had an offer worth around £11 million accepted by Derby.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/06...-countys-mate/
    Really sure this is the move for Burnley,..younger age , Sell on fee if needed!!...And we Feck up Leeds.....

Hope so Jon meanwhile

Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United are both reportedly interested in signing West Bromwich Albion striker Jay Rodriguez this summer.

Vydra TM value £8m age 26 height 1.80 for Sinkov
    Last edited by oldcolner; 06-08-2018 at 07:02 PM.

May affect Jay
    Salomon Rondon has completed his loan move to Newcastle, with fellow striker Dwight Gayle moving to West Brom as part of the deal.

A few players revolting!

Newcastle players refuse to do Sky walk ons as they are in dispute over their bonus.

Curtois has walked out on Chelsea trying to precipitate a move to RM

Bowyer walks out on Blackpool after falling out with chairman Ogston

Vydra looks set to join and that looks a good call to me...

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/spo...-vydra-1868721

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Vydra looks set to join and that looks a good call to me...

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/spo...-vydra-1868721
    Good signing if true,...
    Frank Lampard,.."No one is knocking the door down to sign him".......Tart.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Hope so Jon meanwhile

Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United are both reportedly interested in signing West Bromwich Albion striker Jay Rodriguez this summer.

Vydra TM value £8m age 26 height 1.80 for Sinkov
    I'd also like to know how much £8m is in euros, and what's 26 years old in metric ?

I'd be happy with Vydra, I'd be over the moon with both Vydra and JayRod

I'm still trying to get my head round us selling Gray for £18m, a player who simply can't hack it at PL level, and then valuing Jay, a proven PL player and goalscorer, at only £16m. If they don't think he's as good as Gray, then WTF are they doing trying to sign him ?

Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)