+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 60 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Jim Goodwin rebuild thread

must be some decent up and coming top flight loan players we can nab, imagine we would be quite attractive option to develop players too, plus we aren't having to commit to two year deals.

Im still not at the convinced to renew dutv international spot yet as Im not seeing all the business Id want done concluded.

United get my hard earned once a new keeper 1x CB 1x mid 2x ST are in the building. Until then I remain on unsubscribed status.

No sign of Levitt at training yesterday day either. I guess this is the price of relegation. I know folk were keen on a clear out but losing so much quality from the squad makes building a league winning team in one window pretty unlikely, if our last time in the Championship is anything to go by anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    No sign of Levitt at training yesterday day either. I guess this is the price of relegation. I know folk were keen on a clear out but losing so much quality from the squad makes building a league winning team in one window pretty unlikely, if our last time in the Championship is anything to go by anyway.
    Pretty sure a guy on EF said he trained yesterday

Picture of Levitt training on the Utd Twitter yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Did we have so many quality youngsters the last time ? surely thats a positive ?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Picture of Levitt training on the Utd Twitter yesterday.

Not getting my hopes up after the fletch/behich news, but huge bonus is he stays to help us get back

Does anyone know if Fletcher was out of contract or had a year left?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Does anyone know if Fletcher was out of contract or had a year left?
    He had another year. Agreed to have contract ripped up. Understandable from both parties. Cant blame Fletcher. He was one of the players who put in the effort last season.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    He had another year. Agreed to have contract ripped up. Understandable from both parties. Cant blame Fletcher. He was one of the players who put in the effort last season.
    Cheers bud, that was what I wanted hear, that he agreed to rip the contract up.
    A good example to any greedy useless defenders watching on 🤞

Page 60 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)