+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 61 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    Let's face it. The reason most folk wanted him sacked is because they cant stand the him. I'm guessing most of those folk are not tories.

The hypocrisy of people never ceases to amaze me. Pretty much everyone I know has broken the lock down rules at some point. A fair few them are all over social media just now moaning about the injustice of it all....
    Spot on.

Let's face it. The reason most folk wanted him sacked is because they cant stand the him. I'm guessing most of those folk are not tories.

The hypocrisy of people never ceases to amaze me. Pretty much everyone I know has broken the lock down rules at some point. A fair few them are all over social media just now moaning about the injustice of it all....
    Nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    “Right wife, my eye sight isn’t quite working! So would you all jump in the car with me to test that I won’t drive through a wall on the way to Durham.”

We must all be buttoned up at the back.
    I caught that bit. That was a shambles

There's making an extra, not strictly necessary, trip to Tesco and there's driving 260 miles to bide with your family, then driving another 30 miles to a beauty spot on your wife's birthday to "test that your eyesight is good enough to drive back to London".

It wouldn't matter jot if he wasn't a creepy, wrong-un, his hypocrisy is off the scale.

The fact that he IS a creepy wrong-un probably does make it worse, but a non-creepy, non-wrong-un would've probably resigned by now.

The sense of arrogant entitlement is just staggering.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Nice one.
    Do you want to argue with any of it?

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Yes.

A lot of the media want him sacked because they're pissed off about Brexit.

As for breaking the lockdown, who wouldn't break it if they really had to.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    There's making an extra, not strictly necessary, trip to Tesco and there's driving 260 miles to bide with your family, then driving another 30 miles to a beauty spot on your wife's birthday to "test that your eyesight is good enough to drive back to London".

It wouldn't matter jot if he wasn't a creepy, wrong-un, his hypocrisy is off the scale.

The fact that he IS a creepy wrong-un probably does make it worse, but a non-creepy, non-wrong-un would've probably resigned by now.

The sense of arrogant entitlement is just staggering.
    Spot on. None of my mates have carried on like that and as far as I'm aware, none of them are responsible for running the country. Could be wrong though with the way things have been going.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Yes.
    Ok, crack on...

Page 61 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast