+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 61 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Sacked

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    What happened to Swale's post asking Tufty whether he had identified as Laddo in a previous in-carnation (is as versatile as an egg). Or did I drempit?
    Could have been left so those interested could have seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by applepie2 View Post
    Identical twins?
    Possibly one evil twin and one good one?

A bit like Jedward?

Actually neither of them were evil or good, they were just both cr@p.

Possibly a bit more like Master-Blaster then?

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Their recruitment has seemed a bit 'Football Manager'. Must be bloody difficult on the training pitch trying to get a group to gel and communicate what you want them to do when they've all been shipped in from across the globe and thrown together. I can't imagine that's what Cooper would have chosen as it's almost an impossible task.
    Maybe that's what his son does, uses Football Manager to get his stats It looks like they want to follow the Brentford, Bighton and now our model of using stats to find the right players but haven't got a clue what they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Maybe that's what his son does, uses Football Manager to get his stats It looks like they want to follow the Brentford, Bighton and now our model of using stats to find the right players but haven't got a clue what they're doing.
    The issue is that stats don't factor in stuff like team spirit, communication and unity. You can't expect to sign an entirely new team of players who have mostly never played in England and expect it to work, regardless of how good they might be.

They'll be getting the corner flag picture out soon then if that is real

The issue is that stats don't factor in stuff like team spirit, communication and unity. You can't expect to sign an entirely new team of players who have mostly never played in England and expect it to work, regardless of how good they might be.
    I think that this is something our system does well. The stats seem to only be part of the story, character and 'fit' are also a significant factor. It's easy to get the stats and start throwing money around, then blaming the manager when it doesn't go to plan. Although LW doesn't have the sole final say he does seem to be involved intimately in the process. This makes the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    It’s certainly not the best IF it is him by coming back a week later after being banned under a new username as it doesn’t show much respect.
    It shows even less respect to openly lie to the members of this board about who he is, when it's blatantly obvious he was laddo.

Is there anyone on here who actually believes him?

Many of their fans are suggesting the players don't want to play for Cooper, but those same fans made it very clear that the manager still has a lot of support. A difficult one for Mr Merryknackers to sort.

I'd be a bit nervous if I owned a local bakery.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Many of their fans are suggesting the players don't want to play for Cooper, but those same fans made it very clear that the manager still has a lot of support. A difficult one for Mr Merryknackers to sort.

I'd be a bit nervous if I owned a local bakery.
    🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It shows even less respect to openly lie to the members of this board about who he is, when it's blatantly obvious he was laddo.
    But most of us don't know who we are here anyway.

Page 61 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast