+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Theresa May

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post

As I said before, playing the man when you cannot play the ball

Which page did you find that little nugget on?

Page 3, where tits are usually to be found.

Read the posts. You can’t tell me that’s a different person

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Page 3, where tits are usually to be found.

Read the posts. You can’t tell me that’s a different person

I wasn't so sure to be honest until I saw this...

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    Now you are crying at being called a bigot... when clearly you are one. Shame.

So, you are proven wrong again. Shame.
    Hmm....

I’d also point out on 4 separate occasions, completely out the blue & not related in any way to the discussion at hand, a poster has brought up the fact my dad was a Hun. Twice each for Getintaethem & afc1903mad. A fact made even more remarkable, as I haven’t mentioned it since before the latter joined this board.

Maybe one for the Off Topic police squad to investigate

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’d also point out on 4 separate occasions, completely out the blue & not related in any way to the discussion at hand, a poster has brought up the fact my dad was a Hun. Twice each for Getintaethem & afc1903mad. A fact made even more remarkable, as I haven’t mentioned it since before the latter joined this board.

Maybe one for the Off Topic police squad to investigate
    We don't have the resources. Still got 2 murders to clear and overtime seems to be rarer than hens teeth.

I've just read through a lot of this thread. Two things:-

1. 'Lame' is probably in my top five words Mason. Doesn't deserve to be disparaged in such a way.

2. Be very careful with drawing a cock n baws on your ballot sheet. One of these was recently approved as a valid vote (not by me).

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    We don't have the resources. Still got 2 murders to clear and overtime seems to be rarer than hens teeth.

I've just read through a lot of this thread. Two things:-

1. 'Lame' is probably in my top five words Mason. Doesn't deserve to be disparaged in such a way.

2. Be very careful with drawing a cock n baws on your ballot sheet. One of these was recently approved as a valid vote (not by me).
    We're that busy I forget which 2 murders we've got on the books. I think we may have to call time on the Nairn banker investigation, Police Scotland aren't playing ball, they're not passing on any evidence which doesn't leave us much to work with.

We should all be proud of the work we've invested in to this though and if any new lines of enquiry develop we can give it another shot.

I wasn't convinced at first but it's definitely him.

This is the greatest exposé since Oscar/Briangrantland/87kilos.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I wasn't convinced at first but it's definitely him.

This is the greatest exposé since Oscar/Briangrantland/87kilos.
    I miss him, especially the late night pished up rage posts

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    We're that busy I forget which 2 murders we've got on the books. I think we may have to call time on the Nairn banker investigation, Police Scotland aren't playing ball, they're not passing on any evidence which doesn't leave us much to work with.

We should all be proud of the work we've invested in to this though and if any new lines of enquiry develop we can give it another shot.
    Cheers boss.

Meant to update you about yon Trainspotting 2 bloke investigation. Brought in Mr Hague as instructed, he arrived tooled up, expensive brief in tow, then NC'd his way through the whole interview. These dodgy (unts know exactly how to play the game, been at it since birth. Waste of time since PF has decided we don't have enough to go forward. Also been superseded now that Police Scotland have fitted up some Embra gadgie for it. Frustrated isn't the word.
    Last edited by StandfreeFM; 29-05-2019 at 01:40 PM.

Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast