+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 61 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours - summer signings

A rumours gonna take off once its on a message board, so hearing it from more than one person doesn't hold that much credibility tbh. If message board rumours were to be believed we'd have a right back called Devlin for example. He had signed according to some folk. I still find this one hard to believe at all tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Otm_Shank View Post
    .... brilliant
    Every teams message board is going to be full of rumours at this time of the season. Some will be aload of crap, some will have some substance and some will be intentionally leaked to the public.

Unless any rumours are from club insiders, they are mostly pure guesswork and hope but hey, it obviously keeps everyone's interest and let's be honest..., who doesn't like a rumour.?!

United have done well so far the way they've conducted their business, let's hope we see a few more surprises who actually want to play for the club before the season starts. 🍻

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    nah i think its went pretty quick to be honest Stokey... first game is this Tuesday
    Aye it's just me. On holiday and bored lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Well yeh, but you are gonna have to expand on why you think its not?
    A player won't sign for a club as he doesn't like the Chairman? Do I really need to explain? What contact would any player regularly have with ST? Almost none I'd imagine.

Back from a long summer break with the missus. Good to see this place as lively as ever.

I'll put my neck out and say Fyvie will sign.

I'll also say that I think that from what I've heard (heard not stating as facts) Southern does the contracts. How likely is that Fuve will have spent more than 5 mins with ST or his fellow incompetents?

For me, believing this is like believing ST has actually bought or leased the Royal Arch.

Fantasy land.

In my humble opinion.

Other than that, it's good to be back after the carrot oil and Amstel on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    A player won't sign for a club as he doesn't like the Chairman? Do I really need to explain? What contact would any player regularly have with ST? Almost none I'd imagine.
    More like FF has had a peek on here & doesn't like the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post

For me, believing this is like believing ST has actually bought or leased the Royal Arch.

Fantasy land.
    So the hasn't bought it?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    So the hasn't bought it?
    Nah mate.

It isn't even for sale. Just lease and no one has taken that on least of all ST.

Jonathan Stewart is still running it and will be for the foreseeable. No one willing to meet his terms.

ST looked at it like a lot of people have and thought better of it.

Fantasy land.
    Class.

Another of those true stories proven to be fabricated nonsense.

Nah mate.

It isn't even for sale. Just lease and no one has taken that on least of all ST.

Jonathan Stewart is still running it and will be for the foreseeable. No one willing to meet his terms.

ST looked at it like a lot of people have and thought better of it.
    Was spoken about all over the toon that he bought it, just shows you eh

Page 61 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)