+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 63 of 352 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    That's how some would describe us making the top 6. ������
    Lol.

True, but TBF we would have got top six last season as well on this season’s points total.

I can see well getting something today and reckon the fun will beat the fermers

Bloody hell - thought Motherwell were going to sneak something there today with The Rangers doon to ten men but looks unlikely now. If Celtic do as expected the morrin’ then there is a real opportunity to push on against the Jambos.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Bloody hell - thought Motherwell were going to sneak something there today with The Rangers doon to ten men but looks unlikely now. If Celtic do as expected the morrin’ then there is a real opportunity to push on against the Jambos.
    Hopefully this but it will still be a difficult task to get anything from this.

Pleasing to be wrong lol

Also expect County to get something in Dingwall today

Seeing as Killie’s season is finished and given our complete lack of midfield options what with no Butcher, Harkes, McDonald, Pawlett etc etc, I take it we can have Declan Glass back for the remaining fixtures??

Seeing as Killie’s season is finished and given our complete lack of midfield options what with no Butcher, Harkes, McDonald, Pawlett etc etc, I take it we can have Declan Glass back for the remaining fixtures??
    Did we not fall foul of some rule back in the not so distant past where we played a player who returned from loan? However i do question why Declan does not seem to have had the best of times down at Killie?

After yesterday I'm not really sure we need another youngster to wander about the middle of the park making no effort to close the opposition down. ☹️ I think his lack of game time at Killie speaks volumes TBH...

We’re def missing a combative midfielder like butcher, Fuchs or even harkes energy just now, though Liam smith has a bit of energy in there. Don’t see McDonald as the answer.

Think so many of our problems just down to lack physical presence strength and pace up top to win the ball high up the pitch, or move forward with pace when you don’t have option to play a pass in space behind opponents defense cause your attack to slow to get there.

Page 63 of 352 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)