+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 63 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: THE Ardley In/Out Thread [Multiple threads merged]

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    I agree with this. I have wanted Ardley to be given this season but I am concerned that we aren't any better than last season, probably worse. Yesterday, I do give some allowance to the fact we are recovering from Covid, but I lost count of the number of misplaced passes. We just didn't look up for it from the moment we trudged out at the beginning in many areas. I have watched some Premiership football today and a major difference is that when they play it out from the back, there is often no pressure on them till they get to the halfway line. In our league, they are on you at the edge of the area.

DKE is I think more effective than Brindley, at least he gets forward quicker. We need Turner at the back - we have cried out for years for someone like him, now we have him there's no room in the team. We need someone in midfield who can make something happen - I like Doyle but he needs someone with him who is a bit different. We also need Wootton to be on his game all the time and someone alongside him - I would give Sam an opportunity of a start.

But what do I know!
    We certainly do NOT need Turner at the back, far to slow for us, cost us in the playoff final and again at Halifax

Quote Originally Posted by eastwoodmagpie View Post
    We certainly do NOT need Turner at the back, far to slow for us, cost us in the playoff final and again at Halifax
    I posted that a while before the Halifax game!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Getting out played by fourth from bottom , I think just about confirms all we need to know.
    Even the Ardley disciples must now see he's not the man for the job.
    Never mind their give him to the end of the season to get us promotion or leave.
    Even they must now see this man is taking us nowhere other than mid table mediocrity, possibly sneak a play off place at the very, very best , but if he did he will never outwit a manager to attain promotion.
    I am afraid even the Ardley disciples will never admit that Ardley is not the man, despite the continued evidense
    They prey for more time in the hope he will eventually deliver, and prove them right . they said if he did,nt have around 20 points from the first 10 matches , .....

Davy please try and improve your spelling just a little because at the moment you are all over the shop in almost every post and it will confuse some on here.

You are also getting very confused, it's not as simple as believing Ardley is the man versus Ardley isn't the man. There isn't just two camps, there never has been, no matter how many times you try to paint that picture.

You can keep repeating yourself for as long as you like on here but what do you hope to achieve? The owners will make the decision after 10 games, 20 games, end of season whenever they choose to. Whenever that happens I'm sure everyone will respect their decision.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Davy please try and improve your spelling just a little because at the moment you are all over the shop in almost every post and it will confuse some on here.

You are also getting very confused, it's not as simple as believing Ardley is the man versus Ardley isn't the man. There isn't just two camps, there never has been, no matter how many times you try to paint that picture.

You can keep repeating yourself for as long as you like on here but what do you hope to achieve? The owners will make the decision after 10 games, 20 games, end of season whenever they choose to. Whenever that happens I'm sure everyone will respect their decision.
    What do you hope to achieve by sticking with Ardley - no matter how many times you paint the picture - there is 2 camps - either Ardley gets us promoted or he does not

And for the Ardley disciples benefit, and especially you and swalepie, magpiemania etc - todays result changes nothing - purely from Ardley as a manager point of view-it angered me after another poor display for the most part of the game, we won with what was a fluke ending, and that will secure Ardleys job for another month, he always does just enough to keep his job

I imagine you typing that whilst red in the face and stamping your feet

Oh Davy, they weren't the two camps and you know it you naughty little scamp.

Of course he either will get us promoted or he won't, and the latter is more likely and has been since a ball was kicked.

If we get promoted nearly all of us can celebrate , if he doesn't you can be happy cos he will be gone and you get a new manager. It's a win : win.

If you are putting yesterday's injury time winner down as a fluke, surely you have to put Tuesday nights injury concession down to a (negative) fluke as well?

You can't have it one way and not the other , that would be a clearly unbalanced view#noagenda

I can imagine you were delighted, your idol gets let of the hook , for another 3 or 4 games, giving Ardley more time, that you crave

Its a win for nobody if we do not get promoted this season, how is wasting 2 years, and being in a lower division a win, far to higher price to pay just to get a new manager

As for Tuesday night concession , and todays winner, they were all based on a largely negative poor performances, with Notts unable to finish of poor teams, then going in to the closing stages, with the games still on a knife edge

But i can simplify things vey easily for you , sticking with Ardley = National league next season

There are three camps. Ardley out, Ardley in and Ardley give a toss anymore.

It very well may do, the safe bet is that outcome. That always had the shortest odds. Let's find out. Changing manager mid-season may also result in National League next season. Last time we changed manager mid season we went down don't forget.

I can simplify things for you too, I don't make the decision to keep or get rid of the manager. So you repeatedly trying to convince me or anyone else as if we hold the keys to the castle is laughable.

If you clearly feel very very strongly about this, write to the owners/club because I seriously doubt they read NCM too often.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    If you clearly feel very very strongly about this, write to the owners/club because I seriously doubt they read NCM too often.
    I bloomin' 'ope not anyway

Page 63 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast