+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 65 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: Lalas

Can you imagine being so bad you get a double relegation.... then not even being good enough to finish top two in the THIRD DIVISION....

Come on Charlton.... (I gather that is who they are probably playing in the play offs)

Fecking 3rd division play offs...

Sack Dross has done a wonderful job.

In 22 games against the other 11 games in the top half of their pub league...

The sh1tkickers have only won 5.... fecking hell!
    Last edited by waalsendmick; 01-05-2019 at 08:24 AM.

A few on the comedy channel are complaining that the play off home game wont be part of the season ticket

Free Ticket Mackems

FTM

Fleetwood Town Marra

Every cloud has a silver lining and SAFC is Newcastle Unitedīs.

However, bleak things are for us (and they usually are) you can always rely on them to be in a worse position, although they are excelling themselves at the moment.

Burton, Fleetwood, and feckin Accrington Stanley in the third division - a memorable season for all.

Iīm not sure if I want them to go up or not. Either way itīs going to be great fun to watch.

I want them to stay down.... I also want Forest Green Rovers to get promoted from League 2...

How can any non mackem be happy for them to go up now... if they won at Wembley you would think they had won the champions league.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    FTM

Fleetwood Town Marra
    I'd buy that tshirt...

I also want Forest Green Rovers to get promoted from League 2...
    That would be brilliant

How can any non mackem be happy for them to go up now....
    Because they'll get torn apart in the Chimpo if they do go up. Still, I agree, it's a lot funnier if they stay in the 3rd division.

I dont want 40k of them to enjoy a trip to Wembley...

They need to stay down now.

Has nobody congratulated our nearest and queerest yet, on their amazing achievement in squeezing into the top 50 clubs in the country...

49th they finished out if the 92...

49th.... Lalas!

Page 65 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)