+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 66 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Why should we be talking about him getting sacked though? because we lost to Sevco? ... as you said, it wasnt Celtic that beat us last night, it was a mediocre Sevco side, so why should that result serve as a catalyst for sacking talks, when we too are only mediocre and occasionally lose to mediocre teams. It just sounds ridiculous to me.

What i get from people who want him sacked is that they dont care about the fact we have finished second in every competition, but its because of who we lose to Celtic or Sevco that grates on them. Thats the main reason. If we finished as league runners up and cup runners up, but beat Sevco 4 times a season, most of those people would be happy. It doesnt matter to me about who we win against or lose to, but where we finish up at the end of a season. So far, he has taken us to a position which is realistically is about as good as we can get. No other manager is going to improve on that with Celtic being as financially powerful as they are.

As said in an other post, if you want decent football and/or trophies, Scottish football isn't going to be where it happens, because it is being ruled by one team. If this was a level playing field and we buckled, i would agree with exploring the possibility, but last season the only team that stopped us winning a treble was Celtic.
    i can only speak for myself and in my case your assumption is totally wrong. they will sack him, but it will be 18 months from now. AFC will be the pinnacle of DM career, he is fortunate to be at our club. I don't care who they win or lose to, but I do care how they win or lose. I find DM style to be unenjoyable and on occasion absolutely demoralising. last night being a fine example. we can't win this league so why not enjoy the game and play to OUR strengths rather than over complicating the game. He inherited his cup winning team and with each successive window we go backwards. he will inevitably be sacked but Pittodrie will be a sad place before it comes around. we will be 4th or 5th, that is my feeling now the traditional clubs are back in the top league. If Jose can be fired I'm sure Derek can be too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    McInnes has the safest job in world football because Milne is a boring b’stard himself. The manager is a reflection of the chairman & the team is a reflection of the manager.

Everything about AFC is incredibly f*cking boring
    Nobody is forcing you to stay and watch or support incredibly boring Aberdeen Football Club.

You're actually becoming more boring than AFC with your constant predictable nonsense!

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    oh here we go, you nit picking again.
    Just like you were on my case for saying we'd bottle it last night
    oh...and look...we did....

It was a clusterf*ck of a formation which at times was a back 3 or 5.
    RST, don't get upset when called on your incorrect analysis.
    Its a forum, we debate points.
    If you believe we played three at the back, then who was the three? I ask again.

Before you reply with O'Connor (I'm guessing your most likely answer), take a look at the other thread on 3 at the back where I showed screenshots of the back 4 and O'Connor in midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Nobody is forcing you to stay and watch or support incredibly boring Aberdeen Football Club.

You're actually becoming more boring than AFC with your constant predictable nonsense!
    Can I be a happy clapper for this post?

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post

I know. Hate the manager, think Milnes a c*nt, think the new ground is insanity, don’t give a f*ck what songs are sung at Ibrox & hate the ‘loyalty’ scheme (the name itself is Hunnish before you get into all the other *******s)

Definitely not Milnes target audience, unlike a few on here. I’m struggling a wee bit with AFC just now. I’m sure it’ll pass

oh here we go, you nit picking again.
    Just like you were on my case for saying we'd bottle it last night
    oh...and look...we did....

It was a clusterf*ck of a formation which at times was a back 3 or 5.
    There is no question it was a back 3, with Logan doing a man for man job of Declan John, and Consi the flying left winger. Then looked like we moved AoC into midfield halfway thru the 1st half and went to a flat back 4

Big chat in slumsville today after King’s comments at scum AGM that McInnes will be at the B@stard Garden on Monday.
    Huge if, but if he is then both Milne & McInnes are going to look stupid.

If McInnes goes to Rangers the day after losing a double header I expect the windows of Pittodrie to be tanned.

Big chat in slumsville today after King’s comments at scum AGM that McInnes will be at the B@stard Garden on Monday.
    Indeed and if true it won't end well for either of these pretenders.

Well that's one explanation why he put out a team to loose points.

Page 66 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast