+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 66 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Who needs Parliament?

... dilly plumbs new depths in patronising. He confirms yet again that Remoaner know best ...

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Oh by the way if anyone was thinking of querying navypie's distinction between 'indigenous' and foreign nurses, please don't.

You should know that it seems random but he dropped that in there on purpose so that someone would pick up on it, so he can then complain about political correctness gone mad and remind us again that he drives Pakistani kids to school and really wants Enzio to play well.

And then we'll never hear the last of it and it'll be a distraction from the fact that he doesn't seem to know what dysfunctional means. Which is funny. So don't do it please.
    If that's not the most desperate post I've ever read.

Don't mention colour, you'll set him off.
    Don't mention dysfunctional either, I haven't a clue what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    What does indigenous mean,is it that colour in the rainbow song before violet? i think i bought an idigenous dress at primark one time.
    Don't mention colour, you'll set him off.
    Oh by the way if anyone was thinking of querying navypie's distinction between 'indigenous' and foreign nurses, please don't.

You should know that it seems random but he dropped that in there on purpose so that someone would pick up on it, so he can then complain about political correctness gone mad and remind us again that he drives Pakistani kids to school and really wants Enzio to play well.

And then we'll never hear the last of it and it'll be a distraction from the fact that he doesn't seem to know what dysfunctional means. Which is funny. So don't do it please.
    Not even sure fatlad will ride to your rescue on this one daft lad.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Don't mention dysfunctional either, I haven't a clue what it means.
    I know.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... dilly plumbs new depths in patronising. He confirms yet again that Remoaner know best ...
    How am I supposed to treat an adult human being who says something isn't dysfunctional but is just not functioning properly?

Seriously, tell me please.

For the record, It was old lads not kids. Met some lovely people with amazing stories to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Not even sure fatlad will ride to your rescue on this one daft lad.
    Who cares? You've ruined an interesting conversation and got your daily argument chalked up so happy days.

How am I supposed to treat an adult human being who says something isn't dysfunctional but is just not functioning properly?

Seriously, tell me please.
    You could try by telling me what dysfunctional means.

Who cares? You've ruined an interesting conversation and got your daily argument chalked up so happy days.
    Isnt dysfunctional that thing where you mix up your letters in your head and they give you extra time in your exam now instead of throwing the board rubber at you like they used to.

Page 66 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast