+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 67 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast

Thread: Sack Race?

Actually Falkirk deserve all they get for moving from one of the best grounds to visit to that monstrosity they built in Grangemouth.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Actually Falkirk deserve all they get for moving from one of the best grounds to visit to that monstrosity they built in Grangemouth.
    Fair enough the atmosphere is absolutely shyte, the ground isn’t in the town & miles away from pubs but it’s a better matchday experience & they’re clearly ‘moving forward’ as a club

I’d be amazed if any Falkirk fan misses Brockville at all...

And for, in general, being a bunch of dicks.

To be fair, Brockville is still in falkirk, albeit on the edge next to "the bog".

Horrible ground in a horrible, boring, wet, dull, pish, windy dump.

Still in Falkirk?

I presume that you're geographically correct, a bit like........

At Falkirk?
    I would love that. It would be great to see a top tier boss operate with Jack schitt in the lower leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Fair enough the atmosphere is absolutely shyte, the ground isn’t in the town & miles away from pubs but it’s a better matchday experience & they’re clearly ‘moving forward’ as a club

I’d be amazed if any Falkirk fan misses Brockville at all...

What part do you disagree with? The sh1t atmosphere, it’s geographical location or the fact they haven’t moved forward as a club?

Brockville was f@cking great

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    What part do you disagree with? The sh1t atmosphere, it’s geographical location or the fact they haven’t moved forward as a club?
    Can't really comment too much on it to be honest.
    I didn't make the pre-season friendly.
    It was pretty easy to get to for our last meeting and the atmosphere was pretty good as we thumped them 5-0.

In terms of moving forward as a club, that's arguable.
    In their first season moving, they won the old first division and then spent the next 5 years in the SPL.
    Following relegation they have regularly placed 2nd or 3rd.
    Its a tough division to get out of. What do you expect of Falkirk? To win the Europa league

Whether you find it pretty easy to get to or not, is irrelevant to its location. I’ve been a few times, including the 5-0 & the atmosphere has always been sh1t. Certainly not anywhere near as good as their old ground. In their current position, it’s clear that they haven’t ‘moved forward’ & at best, you could say that the new ground has had zero impact on their place within Scottish football.

It’s good that you can’t comment too much on it though, yet still take the time to comment & post pics.

Page 67 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast