+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 68 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

Guff football is still pish. We are just used to watching turgid, unimaginative football. Money can't buy you love.

Fantastic game from the start to the incredibly dramatic finish. If it was a work of fiction, you’d be saying, “aye, no’ bad story, but it wouldna happen in real life”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Obviously been to few with the once michty, latterly been to quite a lot with The Arsenal.......anyway, watched that last night on the telly and thoroughly enjoyed it........mind you, if The Hive v Dyce played a game like thon I would have been entertained just the same.

Had banter with BM on Saturday as he was waiting......(well having a drink with myself in The Market)......for your dad to take him to Ellon and I was waiting to head to the cage to assist with our game.......we both got gubbed !!.....on Sunday we spoke to my dad about this as we had breakfast before we left him at home all sorted with premier sports......f uck me, fitba is just a game and I’m glad I caught BM on Tuesday at the aul mannie corner to.......well, just be a chum.

Take care

SF
    Just clocked your post on another thread.
    Snr has been updating on the trevails of the Juniors, fears for them if/when relegation comes to pass.
    I hope RM is doing OK.

Kompany had no company last nite.
    'After you Claude, why not have a crack from 40 yards to incite a Sky ****-fest?'
    Even the Fun would have got two tackles in there.

Digital banners

Name:  E52AA3B3-D90F-46EB-9A3E-B05776DC6CF0.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  21.5 KB

That's awesome. What a joke plastic league that is. Its like the WWF

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Just clocked your post on another thread.
    Snr has been updating on the trevails of the Juniors, fears for them if/when relegation comes to pass.
    I hope RM is doing OK.
    Aye Sneckers, Hive/Dufftown got relegated......centenary year also.....we had a free week when Hermes put us down.....spoke to previous management pre and current management post match.....gutted tbh, play Hermes tonight in the semi out there.

RM did not come to the match as arranged with me that saw us go down, understandably after the previous day.....JJ jnr came along to meet him in the market and we reminisced together.....outwardly he seems fine, has a lot of good friends though including your Da.

I sent PM’s obviously to DC in the lead up to last Friday, will get banter with him soon as it has been quite stressful for his family with the public nature of events.

Back on topic......what a hit from Vincent.....the game Kasper was having reminded me of his dad and that was the only way to beat him.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Kompany had no company last nite.

'After you Claude, why not have a crack from 40 yards to incite a Sky ****-fest?'
    Even the Fun would have got two tackles in there.
    Anything that prevents the scousers from being even more obnoxious is fine by me

I full concur

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Digital banners

Name:  E52AA3B3-D90F-46EB-9A3E-B05776DC6CF0.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  21.5 KB
    I despair. This is the saddest thing I've seen for a while.

Page 68 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast