+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 69 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Read somewhere that a left back from Brentford is in talks with us.
    Yes been doing rumour round a few days now, don’t get why we’re looking at a LB unless Warney knows something we don’t 😉

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Yes been doing rumour round a few days now, don’t get why we’re looking at a LB unless Warney knows something we don’t 😉
    To be honest that position has been a problem position over time,so I am quite pleased they are concentrating on that position….just like they did with the goalkeepers last summer…

Not when we only have 2 forruds.

Hopefully the other one hasn’t fell through

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    To be honest that position has been a problem position over time,so I am quite pleased they are concentrating on that position….just like they did with the goalkeepers last summer…

LB has always been a problem but I don’t think we need to go there now but maybe this player is better than Bola who probably will go out on loan

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post

If we get another left sided player I'd get shut of Ferguson who I can't see now being a championship player. I'd loan Wood out as well same.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Not when we only have 2 forruds.
    I get that roly and we need some more up front aswell …but cast your mind back two summers ago….we basically had a budget left for another striker or a left back and we went with hirst,I know hindsight it wasn”t the right player but the lack of left back cover was more crucial than hirst not firing…maybe the coaching staff remember this…

As I said with gk”s people were saying why are we signing 2 to make 3 for last season…..we saw that the loan approach was not working and now we have our own competitive and capable keepers with a young one behind them to come through…

Get rid of Ferguson Gru are you having a laugh?
    One of first names on team sheet for me now best crosser of a ball at the club hardly wastes a ball calm in possession Warne said something about the remaining signings need to be championship quality and presumably experienced at this level well Ferguson has played most of his career at this level but he’s over 30 so in your eyes needs getting shut
    You make no sense at all

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    If we get another left sided player I'd get shut of Ferguson who I can't see now being a championship player. I'd loan Wood out as well same.
    Woods not going anywhere and certainly not on loan…Ferguson whilst maybe more a bit part role next season will be key in certain games…

Disagree with both of you. Ferguson he couldn't beat a man in league 1 no chance in the championship. Lets get Hull up to speed while Woods still here it's stopping progress of the younger players. Other clubs bring young players through we don't.

Page 69 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast