+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 696 of 954 FirstFirst ... 196596646686694695696697698706746796 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,960 of 9536

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    That’s so passé.

It was superseded by Boot Of The Highland League Secretary’s Estate Car Saturday on 5 May 2007 when the expectant, self-righteous, entitled Inverurie Loco Works FC shat it in their final league game, allowing the galaxy’s finest Maroons to nip past them to take the title. The referee at the Undisputed Home of Intergalactic Proper Mannies’ Fitba gave the final blast on his whistle, allowing the Maroons TO GO TOP OF THE LEAGUE FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME THAT SEASON. 32 miles away, the expected victors had run out of Chuff, and we celebrated like it was VE Night, Hogmanay, Martin Allan’s birthday, and Gothenburg all rolled into one, as we waited for the trophy to arrive for its presentation to its rightful owners.

**** yer Helicopter Sunday, this was paradigmic real deal brinkmanship.

https://youtu.be/3lLh47SE4NM
    I always love reading that when brought up. Its a fantastic fitba story.

Winning the league being top for one day in the season is extremely f@cking rare. Keith clearly held chapping that season

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    McFadden just said pretty much that exact thing on Sportscene.

“It’s the final ALL THE FANS want to see - the general Scottish football fans want to see a Celtic Rangers final - everybody will be looking forward to it”

For the love of fuuck these cuunts just don’t have a clue, it’s pathetic - but when snivelling pricks like our own Alford bumpkin rim them senseless at every opportunity is it any wonder these @rseholes assume we all think like that.

This sh1te is why I’m pretty much done with it all. Utter waste of time making up numbers and pandering to utter scum.
    I could’ve said that.
    My thoughts too.

And the SFA’s sh1tebag stance on SEVCO means I’m done with the Scottish Cup & any attendance at Scotland games too.

There are a number of reasons I don’t go to as many Dons games as I used to.
    Our clubs acceptance & subservience is one.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I could’ve said that.
    My thoughts too.

And the SFA’s sh1tebag stance on SEVCO means I’m done with the Scottish Cup & any attendance at Scotland games too.

There are a number of reasons I don’t go to as many Dons games as I used to.
    Our clubs acceptance & subservience is one.
    The apathy was always going to set in with a lot once the new c@nts made their way to the top and started and new makey uppy old firm rivalry at the top of the league and in finals.

I really cant be arsed with it all. Im surrounded by tims here harping on about sh@te. Im so far out of touch with the goings on in the upper echelons I didn't even realise it was semi final weekend. To be fair I thought the Dons were away this weekend too. The first thing I do at 4.45 on a Saturday these days is check the HFL scores(someone will have text the Dons score so don't need to check that). Then the juniors. Then the league results

On a Sunday I used to read every match report in the Premiership, I read the Dons and Peterhead(old boy has a soft spot) now and that's it.

This season has been one of my favourite seasons watching fitba in my thirty six years. 21 games, 82 goals, multiple red cards, fights, richt mannies tackling and great people met along the way. Only two top flight games watched in that time and its nae quality top flight. Dundalk in the Republic and Dungannon Swifts in the Northern Irish(which was a throwback to the seventies in terms of tackling, brilliant).I thought I would take a year out of Pittodrie, I can see it going a lot longer as im having a ball just now.

Get yourself to the lower leagues its f@cking great. Largs Thistle v Rutherglen Glencairn, Hill of Beath v Tranent, Glenafton Athletic v Hurlford United and Cumnock v Glenafton Athletic await when I come home. Much better entertainment

Edit- Ill add, that eejit Milne wont even realise how big a pending problem he has on his hands, people are fed up, they are voting with their feet(see the crowd behind the flag-gate incident in the Killie thread). With the Glasgow gruesomes pulling away in the league and in the first final of the season together and doing alright in Europe, more will get fed up. But its not in his agenda to care about the fitba just now. As the Halfway to Alford Athletic is all that matters Which is a big part of why I don't have a season ticket anymore. Or even go to games at all. But its not just me either.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 04-11-2019 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    That’s so passé.

It was superseded by Boot Of The Highland League Secretary’s Estate Car Saturday on 5 May 2007 when the expectant, self-righteous, entitled Inverurie Loco Works FC shat it in their final league game, allowing the galaxy’s finest Maroons to nip past them to take the title. The referee at the Undisputed Home of Intergalactic Proper Mannies’ Fitba gave the final blast on his whistle, allowing the Maroons TO GO TOP OF THE LEAGUE FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME THAT SEASON. 32 miles away, the expected victors had run out of Chuff, and we celebrated like it was VE Night, Hogmanay, Martin Allan’s birthday, and Gothenburg all rolled into one, as we waited for the trophy to arrive for its presentation to its rightful owners.

**** yer Helicopter Sunday, this was paradigmic real deal brinkmanship.

https://youtu.be/3lLh47SE4NM
    I wholeheartedly approve of the "Willie Miller method" when it comes to trophy lifting.

Lazio 1-0

The scorer was Immobile.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Lazio 1-0

The scorer was Immobile.
    I thought they didn’t end up signing Cosgrove.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Lazio 1-0

The scorer was Immobile.
    Yass! 'mon Lazio ... 'mon Porto

clunts have scored.

1-1

Well thats nae good for scottish fitba

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Well thats nae good for scottish fitba
    VicTIMS won 2-1 so im sure someone will be along soon to tell us that is...
    Last edited by nice1simmy; 07-11-2019 at 08:35 PM.

Page 696 of 954 FirstFirst ... 196596646686694695696697698706746796 ... LastLast