+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: What should the club do with Ayala?

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    Wow! I've just read the whole thread start to finish. There's some real hot-head stuff.

For what it's worth, my feeling is that Derby & Grist have pretty much hit the nail on the head. Ayala was more stupid/clumsy than devious/calculating. Either way, I wouldn't play him again unless absolutely forced into it through injuries etc. J81 is spot on as well. Oddoffin could (should?) have walked.

But, I have been labelled "incredibly naive" by one of the ranters before....so what do I know
    Or maybe it’s not hot headed it’s from people who were at Plymouth and saw what they saw.
    Loyal fans who deserve better and can see when a player has made a mistake or is taking the mess out of everyone.
    I suppose the others at Plymouth who were furious and thought it was deliberate are hot headed and wrong too?
    Of course they have to be don’t they.
    That’s just naive isn’t it.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Or maybe it’s not hot headed it’s from people who were at Plymouth and saw what they saw.
    Loyal fans who deserve better and can see when a player has made a mistake or is taking the mess out of everyone.
    I suppose the others at Plymouth who were furious and thought it was deliberate are hot headed and wrong too?
    I wasn't there BOTN so obviously can't comment on the actual incident but I would think it also naïve for any club to 'give a player time off' over Christmas (or at any time) simply because he is suspended, especially when they are still being paid. TS doesn't strike me as the type of chairman who would have the wool pulled over his eyes that easily.

Love the arrogance on here. It’s because of some made up information some have read on X yeah it’s all over but from other fans of other clubs not just ours.
    Oh they must be wrong too because Cayton says so.
    Definition of a narcissist. Yep that’s it.
    Your comment goes to show most football clubs have fans that are as thick as 2 short planks.
    Obv you have proof of the X rumour that Ayala is a Christmas skanker or you wouldn't be calling me names

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Your comment goes to show most football clubs have fans that are as thick as 2 short planks.
    Obv you have proof of the X rumour that Ayala is a Christmas skanker or you wouldn't be calling me names
    We finally agree we have fans as thick as 2 short planks. Some sit in corporate 😊👍🏻

Fan that go home and away are the true loyal fans. I would argue fans like Thai miller are the true heroes of our club.

Fan that go home and away are the true loyal fans. I would argue fans like Thai miller are the true heroes of our club.
    Tell me where I’ve said true fans?
    I said loyal fans because they are.
    If you are going to quote me Cayton get it right.
    Loyal fans don’t go away games either I didn’t say that.

Wouldn’t disagree about Thai.

For the folk who accuse Ayala of deliberate getting sent of so he can have chrimbo off as he has a record of doing this. His last 3 sending offs were January February and march..
    Can't be bothered to look for the others but as usual more bullshime from sumat read on social media
    I’ve looked , only time he’s been suspended during Xmas was around the 2014/15 season .so that’s once in a 14 year career. Obviously this one too now .

Tell me where I’ve said true fans?
    I said loyal fans because they are.
    If you are going to quote me Cayton get it right.
    Loyal fans don’t go away games either I didn’t say that.

Wouldn’t disagree about Thai.
    I said true loyal fans. Talk about miss quoting..

So when you quoted loyal fans and either side related to fans who travel to Plymouth who where you actually talking about?.
    As it read you were saying only loyal fans are those who go to away games, (Plymouth to be exact). Maybe Ive read it wrong or the grammar confused me. You know us corporate lot are fik az sht

We finally agree we have fans as thick as 2 short planks. Some sit in corporate 😊👍🏻
    Ok. No proof then. Yep thought not 😜🤭🤭

I said true loyal fans. Talk about miss quoting..

So when you quoted loyal fans and either side related to fans who travel to Plymouth who where you actually talking about?.
    As it read you were saying only loyal fans are those who go to away games, (Plymouth to be exact). Maybe Ive read it wrong or the grammar confused me. You know us corporate lot are fik az sht
    The 345 fans at Plymouth got MOM

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...t-at-plymouth/

Does that mean they get a mattress to share, that's about one day each. I'd get your request in early BOTN

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast