+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Who's next for The Poisoned Chalice?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnypie View Post
    close it was Glaisdale, Bilborough,Russell slade also went there.
    Played school footy and rugby against both of those schools, but wiki says W.Sharp.

Once there was a panel of Pearson and Andy Cole where I live and I was happy to see guys from places I grew up next to - Lenton and Bilborough

I see Roberto di Matteo has now appeared in the Skybet odds... interesting one out of nowhere?

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  21.5 KB
    Last edited by SwalePie; 27-08-2018 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I see Roberto di Matteo has now appeared in the Skybet odds... interesting one out of nowhere?

He's a Champions League-winning manager. Can't see him agreeing to manage the team bottom of the fourth division.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    He's a Champions League-winning manager. Can't see him agreeing to manage the team bottom of the fourth division.
    This.

That win rate at Aston Villa really is quite something. With his extensive knowledge of League 2, he’d obviously be quite the catch.

Out of all the names mentioned, Gary Bowyer still sounds best to me. Kewell would be an odd gamble on someone with a glamorous playing past but limited managerial track record.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    That win rate at Aston Villa really is quite something. With his extensive knowledge of League 2, he’d obviously be quite the catch.

Out of all the names mentioned, Gary Bowyer still sounds best to me. Kewell would be an odd gamble on someone with a glamorous playing past but limited managerial track record.
    My head says Bowyer and my heart says Cotters. Interesting times, as the saying goes.

Lets give Jose a shout, can't see him lasting much longer at Manure after tonight's hammering!

Reckon we could tempt Nigel Pearson back to England?
    My old team mate!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567