+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Wigan

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey kid, didn't we win there 2-3 a few years ago ?. Id take some of that again this time, most definitely.
    Just over a decade ago apparently...although tbh it’s been eradicated from my memory bank...like most of that team.

A lot might depend on how tonight goes. Beat Charlton and get Rooney going on Thursday and we’ll be a different ‘beast’. The first bit is the difficult part.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    That wasn't meant as a criticism against your Derby team Mista, or against the Clough family either, in case any lawyers read on here lol.
    Im a Footymad traveller mate, I post a lot on a lot of different boards, and sometimes I might forget what Ive posted in the past.
    Acido never thought for one minute it was Great result for you at Barnsley very hard place to get something from You must come to P/park full of confidence ,we are so poor at the moment never look like winning You don't need to bother bringing a goalie we don't shoot and definitely don't score . 22 friggin goals all season Anyway him sure you will stay up not so sure about us Happy New Year to you and all Tykes

So your successive home opponents are identical arent they lol.... Ive discussed this on here before with Swale (remember him ? lol).
    We/Barnsley & Charlton & Notts Florist & Denmark as well!! were classed as being the same red n white subbuteo team, back in about 1984-85!!.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    MA I've seen this team without Bielic no thanks to that one My worse nightmare Holmes Knight and Bird in midfield Pratley would murder them Don't suppose it really matters who pick because we will be out fought out thought, out muscled out paced out scored I've not seen a better pair of strikers than Taylor and Bonne in this division this season Theve even got Ledley we may have a bit of luck because Gallagher the lad on loan from Chelsea is doubtful he's a player that lad is he's the one that destroyed us down there in midfield But I believe Jonny Williams is back to fitness for midfield and that definitely spells trouble
    Still of that mind mista?

My original comment was based on a) they forced him into errors at the Valley and would likely do the same here and b) his "tackles" have been getting him, and the team, into a mess over the past few games, either his timing has gone or he has become rash and needs his head sorting out. 2 yellows and/or a straight red were at the forefront of my mind when I wrote that.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)