+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Klopp

Thanks Orgoner.

@ Whitestomper45 I never for a moment thought you had been coerced into taking the jab. No idea why you thought I thought that. Good for you...you made a choice as any adult should have the right to. For your circumstances, whatever they may be, I hope you chose wisely. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Are you sailing under a ‘flag of convenience’ mate? What’s your home port and how longs your contract? They should by law fly you home.

I saw a guy jump overboard, (North Sea) I threw a belt for him…but never found him. Not nice, I hope you pull through mate. Good luck.
    Hi George. Not FOC this time. Working in Aus in Oil & Gas....Anchor Handler. I live in NZ. When I arrived here it was ok, but borders closed, jab certs etc now. The company abandoned me, so I took another job instead of living in a hotel at my expense. This contract ends in a few weeks but not allowed to work anymore without proof of Vax. Unable to fly home. Have been in touch with the embassy...but not very promising. I’ll be homeless after this contract ends, and all money gone on hotels. Very scary. Does my head in. Dreading what's gonna happen in a fortnight. Thanks for your kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by Oranje White View Post
    Hi George. Not FOC this time. Working in Aus in Oil & Gas....Anchor Handler. I live in NZ. When I arrived here it was ok, but borders closed, jab certs etc now. The company abandoned me, so I took another job instead of living in a hotel at my expense. This contract ends in a few weeks but not allowed to work anymore without proof of Vax. Unable to fly home. Have been in touch with the embassy...but not very promising. I’ll be homeless after this contract ends, and all money gone on hotels. Very scary. Does my head in. Dreading what's gonna happen in a fortnight. Thanks for your kind words.
    Sorry to hear your plight mate, I hope things turn about and things work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Oranje White View Post
    As I suspected as I thought you would be somewhere like here no jab no job policies coming in. Like I also said employers won't have a choice but to enforce it as the consequences could be huge for them legally wise.
    These are the choices people face eg no one forces you to take drugs or go rob a bank it's your choice like the jab no one is forcing you to take it but at least you know of the consequences where taking drugs or robing the bank you don't know what can happen.
    I suspect you would rather be stuck in a foreign country and be homeless cause of your choice.
    A spare room here if you can make your way to Bendigo I don't discriminate.

Hi Oranje White.

Living next to St Nazaire & Nantes in France I roughly know about the gas & oil company Sofragaz cos my Mum has done language translation work for them for their LNG operations receiving-terminals and pipelines stuff for engineer reports.

Not sure if your work is done on those tug boat crafts that haul stuff around to secure platforms and pipelines or on board one of those massive oil tanker vessels that's anchored on the horizon where I live - whichever 'I take my hat off to you' as those guys on board work damn hard shift hours with special skills obtained over many years my Dad tells me as he knows of such roles operating from bases near his yard in St Nazaire port.
    Lots of French license plates in the Saint-Nazaire ports employee parking lots, but there is an abundance of trucks from Poland, Hungary and Croatia skilled workers nowadays in with them.

Hope you get sorted quickly mate with not to much upset.Stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Are you sailing under a ‘flag of convenience’ mate? What’s your home port and how longs your contract? They should by law fly you home.

I saw a guy jump overboard, (North Sea) I threw a belt for him…but never found him. Not nice, I hope you pull through mate. Good luck.
    I know it's not a club, but interesting to hear how common the drowning **** is; I missed a lad in a flooded river by yards; gone. Following year, same river, pulled one out dead one alive, both pissed; and then, the same year, failed with CPR on a guy who was murdered, pathologist said I had wasted my time trying! All you can do when the situation occurs is try your best, but remember to look after number one and try not to dwell on it (easier said than done).

OW. Thoughts and prayers for you. Life as crew either inland or ocean going is tough And dangerous. Often don’t get second chances If you mess up. Sometimes you don’t even have to mess up to get hurt or killed. Good luck

Oz. A sternly worded letter from the UN is coming. Xi will be sure to act on lab protocols…after he takes Taiwan

Good luck OW - keep safe

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)