+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: O/T Midget gems.

I'm surprised none of the Americans on here have mentioned that they're called Jujubes over there.

And also that that isn't considered offensive too since "juju" is West African magic.

Quote Originally Posted by villamiller View Post
    That’s only cos you owe money to the hospice gm .......he beats you nearly every time ...😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
    Go to the thread pal, even someone as daft as you may be able to understand I got him ....try harder fella

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Go to the thread pal, even someone as daft as you may be able to understand I got him ....try harder fella
    Yes, true, you let him dig the hole for himself and he then fell into it.

Not for the first time either

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Can we still buy fairy cakes?

Is that allowed?
    ....yeah, it's on the same shelf as "Puff Pastry"..................

...the world is getting more and more Political Correct, which to alot of us is amusing.

How many Midgets have complained about this? Or is it someone in a nice job proving that they have to be employed???

Problem now is that is spreading into football...........the lastest is when the ball hits someone on the head and play stops.........really? It's a ball not a fu*king house brick.......who thought this up...Wycombe??

Very much a race to the bottom…

It’s accepted that nobody should call a Chinese person a chink.

But you can use the term a chink in the armour.

Context is key.

Sweets cannot be offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ...the world is getting more and more Political Correct, which to alot of us is amusing.

How many Midgets have complained about this? Or is it someone in a nice job proving that they have to be employed???

Problem now is that is spreading into football...........the lastest is when the ball hits someone on the head and play stops.........really? It's a ball not a fu*king house brick.......who thought this up...Wycombe??
    It’s a complete pantomime

Snow White ( though black lives matter) and the seven persons of average height.

It's all the Midgets that were employed in making the Gems that I feel sorry for!

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post

Face and balls you can understand, depending on how far the ball has travelled, but the other day I saw someone lying on the floor after blocking ball with his back!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast