+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Morrison charged with assaulting

re: Morrison charged with assaulting

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74

apart from the cereals thing, you were always a stalwart for Morrison, a father figure even
    how can he repay such loyalty the cad

I'm furious with the little sh1t, he's let me down John and brought disgrace on the whole Gonzo family.

He can shove his visiting order up his @rse.[/quote]

that's probably the only good news he'll be getting today!

Quote Originally Posted by dorsetdano

apart from the cereals thing, you were always a stalwart for Morrison, a father figure even

I'm furious with the little sh1t, he's let me down John and brought disgrace on the whole Gonzo family.

that's probably the only good news he'll be getting today![/quote]Bonzo mate not Gonzo, you still bear the scars fella, we don't want to go down that road again!

he is a major turd though that gifted git!

There might be one or two things shoved up his @rse over the next few days

Quote Originally Posted by Taansend

There might be one or two things shoved up his @rse over the next few days [/quote]

...and him with a recovering hernia...Ouch !

Come on Gonzo, out with it ffs.
    I've been at work all day ffs, talkSPORT wouldn't even discus it.

My main emotion is one of disappointment because I actually had a lot of faith in the lad and he was my favourite player to watch. I think everyone deserves a second chance as has been seen with people like Tony Adams and I also believe in innocent until proven guilty. I've been in serious trouble with the law during my younger days but I like to think that I'm now a normal 40 year old family man who matured which is something I would never have been able to do if my past had been held against me all of my life.

However. . . . . .this is not his first assault charge and the fact that he has been remanded would indicate that the evidence is significant. If he is found guilty perhaps he needs a bit time inside to reflect on his life and appreciate just how lucky he is. He

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiamond

There might be one or two things shoved up his @rse over the next few days [/quote]

...and him with a recovering hernia...Ouch ![/quote]

I'm not a medical man but are they connected? I know that the the knee bone is connected to the thigh bone but was not aware that the @rse bone was connected to the hernia bone.

Quote Originally Posted by hammeredhome

Clutching at straws, but this could be the one to make him grow up.
    I did wonder the same myself but it will take a brave chairman to offer him a contract now mate.

As I said perhaps a couple of weeks on a remand wing will scare the daylights out of him and make the lad realise that being a footballer is a dream job.

Today has unravelled quite badly.

Clutching at straws, but this could be the one to make him grow up.
    I did wonder the same myself but it will take a brave chairman to offer him a contract now mate.

As I said perhaps a couple of weeks on a remand wing will scare the daylights out of him and make the lad realise that being a footballer is a dream job.[/quote]

He'll have no problems on a remand wing, chances are, he's in a police cell.

As for our owners offering him a contract, his options are now limited, he's just lost a lot of bargaining rights, a good time to sign him on a long term deal.
    And rightly so.

Quote Originally Posted by hammeredhome

As for our owners offering him a contract, his options are now limited, he's just lost a lot of bargaining rights, a good time to sign him on a long term deal.
    And rightly so.

I like your style, you are a ruthless negotiator.

"listen Rav, you're f.ucked son. The rate you are going you'd be lucky to get offered a contract at Leyton Orient. Arry's dumped you, the England manager can't even pronounce the first letter of your let alone pick you so your options are seriously limited. Sign the contract at 5k p/w and I'll get uncle David to take you for a spin in his helicopter for a birdseye view of our new '****land' themepark project set to be built at Upton park.Sign for 10 years and I'll throw in a 'kevin Nolan Vibrator', it doesn't move much but pops up at the end and dances like a chicken after another vibrator has done all the work. Sign there son. . . . .you know it makes sense".

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)