+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 366 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    All the best to you both Bridg4d ........ I understand the situation only too well and delighted Mrs B's op was successful.
    Thanks a lot pal lets hope the Pies give us all something to be happy about aye

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I'm rooting for you, Bridg4d, and if he was still with us I know Magwales would be too. Tough days but sure you can come through them. El Sid.
    Cheers chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Good luck to the pair of you Bridg4d. Hope you've got people to help you out.
    Thanks Elite all l ask is give them a shout for us lets get the job finished aye. COYP.

Well, that was fun

We now know who the key workers are.

And it’s not Richard f00kin Branson or Boris Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    All the best to you and Mrs BP.
    Cheers BFP its really appreciated pal.

To those easily impressed by Johnson’s so called leadership.

We’re fckud

Name:  DD684E4B-93AE-458B-8712-02D7C3F93E80.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  11.9 KB

Not sure I would usually say this but I was very impressed by Nicola Sturgeon’s recent press conference, she was very professional and clear in her advice without the need for politics 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Not sure I would usually say this but I was very impressed by Nicola Sturgeon’s recent press conference, she was very professional and clear in her advice without the need for politics ��������������
    Watched the extremely impressive Rishi Sunak fielding questions live in front of the Select Committee yesterday on Sky News.....thought he was terrific even when the extremely hostile SNP woman was moaning about not being briefed earlier his answer: "this is an extremely fast-moving situation, and myself and my team are literally working in shifts, around the clock, to come up with solutions. We brief, and get approval from Boris, brief the committees, the House of Commons, the HMRC, councils etc then literally roll it out the following day"......he never lost his cool when she still insisted on advice the previous day, so she could brief the SNP prior to general announcement (for what reason, I wasn't sure....so the SNP could object to people getting a mortgage holiday?)

He had his team behind him, but rarely needed advice, and I never saw him use notes or prompts.....he seemed to have every answer already in his memory....did a bit of googling to check his biography......some serious credentials

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Watched the extremely impressive Rishi Sunak fielding questions live in front of the Select Committee yesterday on Sky News.....thought he was terrific even when the extremely hostile SNP woman was moaning about not being briefed earlier his answer: "this is an extremely fast-moving situation, and myself and my team are literally working in shifts, around the clock, to come up with solutions. We brief, and get approval from Boris, brief the committees, the House of Commons, the HMRC, councils etc then literally roll it out the following day"......he never lost his cool when she still insisted on advice the previous day, so she could brief the SNP prior to general announcement (for what reason, I wasn't sure....so the SNP could object to people getting a mortgage holiday?)

He had his team behind him, but rarely needed advice, and I never saw him use notes or prompts.....he seemed to have every answer already in his memory....did a bit of googling to check his biography......some serious credentials
    Just what I said in the original post. Possible future PM material

Page 7 of 366 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast