+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Niskanen

It's Gomis' tune and it should stay that way. Wouldn't feel right singing it about another player.

Similar in a roundabout way to Utd fans singing 'Peter Pawlett baby'. It's a SSB's song and it should stay like that. I'll never join in with something that originated from that lot.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    It's Gomis' tune and it should stay that way. Wouldn't feel right singing it about another player.

Similar in a roundabout way to Utd fans singing 'Peter Pawlett baby'. It's a SSB's song and it should stay like that. I'll never join in with something that originated from that lot.
    Yeah fair enough, was only an idea tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    More nonsense, keep it up 👍
    What part?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post

Well said 👏

Good to see the singing committee have reached a bipartisan agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    What part?
    Well for one thing, you implied that racism might have featured in the tweaking of the song. And secondly, I've not been sulking or missing from anywhere? If I'm not posting here it's because I have a full time shift job, a part time business to run and a feckin life to live. But as far as I'm aware I have still been posting with normal regularity. I did choose not to respond to any of your posts however after the absolute volley of abuse you directed towards me last time out. Felt I had to object to your latest pile of drivel though, just to put the record straight. Hope that explains everything to your satisfaction.

You haven't said anything racist, JA really should accept that. The point he's making is the very original Gomis song lyrics were racist and pressure within the fan base fixed that. It really is credited to us as a group of fans to be honest.

You haven't actually said anything racist and you've subsequently said their was no implied racism either so that should be good enough and everyone should move on.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    You haven't said anything racist, JA really should accept that. The point he's making is the very original Gomis song lyrics were racist and pressure within the fan base fixed that. It really is credited to us as a group of fans to be honest.

You haven't actually said anything racist and you've subsequently said their was no implied racism either so that should be good enough and everyone should move on.
    Fine with me TTT. I mearly asked a question. Moicher answered and that's that.

This forum really needs a United loss, too much random sniping at each other

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    This forum really needs a United loss, too much random sniping at each other
    You're right. I ask a question and ADS has his 2nd/3rd menopause moment on here. Fingers crossed the hug was given. Sending prayers and thoughts (and Netflix coupons).

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)