+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote Scotland

re: Vote Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80
    Yes parties have an outright majority.
    The good thing is the SNP don't which they did have. The people of Scotland are slowly waking up. The tide is turning slowly [/quote]

If people are wakening up then your numbers don't add up here they are enjoy the read.

The SNP got more votes this time in 2016 than in 2011 YES you are right they are wakening up .. [/quote] No outright majority
    Do you think if there was another referendum tomorrow the yes vote would win ? I don't, I think the no vote would win by an even greater majority[/quote] - view external link

Do I think the SNP would win if there was another referendum not sure but we are sitting at a higher figure than we started the last time 80% of pensioners voted no as did 75% of our English cousins from 418,000 voted no ..

I think in 10yrs we will but that's my opinion and no I don't want another one anytime soon 10yrs is about right .

At the end of the day its up to the people of Scotland if they want one again or not..

what's the reason for your continued attacks on buc?
    I'm not attacking him, I just don't agree with his views at all. [/quote]you call uncle buc all sorts ofs, why lie, dabmo

Well there you go. Larkhall bastion of Sevco, Unionism, Labourism, Abode O Rolf,
    Just given a massive Tory vote, What do we make of that ?

Nats v Britnats Can't wait Yesss

BTW SNP won it

Stewarty x
    What a pr1ck [/quote]

Can you not be nice or do you have to revert to that kind of replies it really isn't nice never done it myself and never will I just don't understand it. Abuse isn't good its bullying .

Take it easy Deemo please.

Quote Originally Posted by DeezAreGood
    I'm not attacking him, I just don't agree with his views at all. [/quote]you call uncle buc all sorts ofs, why lie, dabmo[/quote]

To be fair he didn't do that over the road but I've put up with much more in my life than a we bit of calling

Thanks deez you are a good lad .

Quote Originally Posted by Buc
    Do I think the SNP would win if there was another referendum not sure but we are sitting at a higher figure than we started the last time 80% of pensioners voted no as did 75% of our English cousins from 418,000 voted no ..

I think in 10yrs we will but that's my opinion and no I don't want another one anytime soon 10yrs is about right .

At the end of the day its up to the people of Scotland if they want one again or not..
    The people of Scotland said no. It's up to the SNP to keep their promise of a once in a lifetime referendum. I'm sick of hearing them and people like you coming out with " It's up to the people of Scotland "

Quote Originally Posted by Buc
    Well there you go. Larkhall bastion of Sevco, Unionism, Labourism, Abode O Rolf,

BTW SNP won it

Stewarty x
    What a pr1ck [/quote]

Can you not be nice or do you have to revert to that kind of replies it really isn't nice never done it myself and never will I just don't understand it. Abuse isn't good its bullying .

Take it easy Deemo please.[/quote] Bullying ffs. I think the guys a pr1ck so what that's my opinion. I couldn't care less if you would do it or not and I don't care what you think either.
    And if calling someone a pr1ck is bullying why don't you have a go at someone you've just called " a good lad ? " Going by what I've read he calls people a lot rose which I don't care about either as its up to him. That's

The people of Scotland said no. It's up to the SNP to keep their promise of a once in a lifetime referendum. I'm sick of hearing them and people like you coming out with " It's up to the people of Scotland " [/quote]

Well it is up to the people of Scotland we have a taste and it isn't going away.
    Kevin Stewart told me last year they area only going for it when they KNOW they will win ..

Your too obsessed with politics bring football to the board its

Quote Originally Posted by DeezAreGood
    I'm not attacking him, I just don't agree with his views at all. [/quote]you call uncle buc all sorts ofs, why lie, dabmo[/quote] Dabmo. Wtf ?
    I've hardly called him bads now, nothing like what you call people. And so what it's a forum

BTW SNP won it

Stewarty x
    What a pr1ck [/quote]

Take it easy Deemo please.[/quote] Bullying ffs. I think the guys a pr1ck so what that's my opinion. I couldn't care less if you would do it or not and I don't care what you think either.
    And if calling someone a pr1ck is bullying why don't you have a go at someone you've just called " a good lad ? " Going by what I've read he calls people a lot rose which I don't

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)