+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: England @. Euro 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Thanks but it doesn't seem to answer, but I will keep digging

It wasn't pretty but a win is a win

Game day 2 v Denmark.
    Having watched most of the games so far it's shaping up to be a very good tournament.
    What I have noticed is how quickly other nations seem to move the ball compared to us. We are pedestrian and play with no tempo.
    C'mon Gareth set the lads up to give us a performance that makes us smile

Eze & Gordon no. Wharton Palmer look more up to it last group game let's see what they can bring to the side.

27 degrees at kick off time in Cologne tonight.

Might be a bit too warm for our lads 🙈

(get the excuse in early Gareth)

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Eze & Gordon no. Wharton Palmer look more up to it last group game let's see what they can bring to the side.
    To be honest with you gru, I'd take either Eze or Gordon on the left. The Trent experiment has failed! Foden playing on the left isn't effective enough so I'd play him number 10 and Bellingham would driver the midfield on if he and Rice played together.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    To be honest with you gru, I'd take either Eze or Gordon on the left. The Trent experiment has failed! Foden playing on the left isn't effective enough so I'd play him number 10 and Bellingham would driver the midfield on if he and Rice played together.

frog it's my initial view Gordon in the friendly's looked just another right sided player on the left. Eze added nothing when he was brought on in the last game.
    Last edited by gru; 25-06-2024 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    frog it's my initial view Gordon in the friendly's looked just another right sided player on the left.
    Gordon has played all season on the left and won player of the year at Newcastle.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Gordon has played all season on the left and won player of the year at Newcastle.
    It is facts like that which means he has no chance of starting a game for England under Southgate, unless Saka gets injured and then he can be put on the right side.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    It is facts like that which means he has no chance of starting a game for England under Southgate, unless Saka gets injured and then he can be put on the right side.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast