+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final Draw

If we get there, and that is a big IF, although Mason's suggestion would be the way ahead, no club is going to take this option. That leaves it down to the fans.....just refuse to buy tickets....f*kt if I'm going through all that early starts, no beer, Glasgow polis, traffic jams and pish again to make the SFA look good.....I'm sure McInnes and Milne will be coming out with needing the fans right behind us but that would actually be what we were doing! Boycott! (After beating Killie)

If we get to a semi final - any semi final - and it was played in Doncaster on a Thursday morning at 7 am.

I'd go.

I might not be happy with McInnes's tactics and team selection - but I'd go

And I'd support them.

Quote Originally Posted by cougared View Post
    If we get to a semi final - any semi final - and it was played in Doncaster on a Thursday morning at 7 am.

I'd go.

And I'd support them.
    I get you fully, but there are times when it takes the biscuit and yet here we are again, same same! I go to any semis/finals I can ( when they come along) but I'd rather make a statement with a half empty Hampden....if the team are good enough they'll win with or without the fans....I doubt they want to be playing at 1230 unless they want to get back to Nox early doors after getting humped😵

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    I get you fully, but there are times when it takes the biscuit and yet here we are again, same same! I go to any semis/finals I can ( when they come along) but I'd rather make a statement with a half empty Hampden....if the team are good enough they'll win with or without the fans....I doubt they want to be playing at 1230 unless they want to get back to Nox early doors after getting humped��
    Even if we get our normal semi final turnout Hampden will still be half empty

12.15 on the Saturday officially if we go through (big if)

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    12.15 on the Saturday officially if we go through (big if)
    Yesterday evening called - they want their news back.

Im in Angola you cheeky bas and the daily record and evening websites tend nae to load.

Winna affect us anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Im in Angola you cheeky bas and the daily record and evening websites tend nae to load.
    I posted the news in this thread at 6pm yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    I posted the news in this thread at 6pm yesterday
    Must have missed it. You will put Tyrone oot a job min

Quote Originally Posted by cougared View Post

I'd go.

And I'd support them.
    Thats exactly why we get treated like sh1t...

It will never change... I won't be there, will not put money into the pockets of the SFA, nor can I back us being so spineless most of the time.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast