+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs MK Dons 19.04.19

**** this lot. Absolutely clueless. Great goal though to be fair.

Anyway, everyone relax. We're down and have been for months. We were never going to get out of this mess, not with these players. Not with this manager.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Even if he thought he will be on his way at the end of the season, surely he would still want to win - wouldn't he ?
    He couldn't give 2 fcuks,same as Cooper at the end

Just watch macc equalise in the last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    **** this lot. Absolutely clueless. Great goal though to be fair.

Anyway, everyone relax. We're down and have been for months. We were never going to get out of this mess, not with these players. Not with this manager.
    Trouble is,we aren't down,keep getting lifelines yet, but the useless tw@t of a Manager doesn't have a clue

Mk's record going into this game was terrible... All of a sudden they look like world beaters... I wonder why?

I hate this but we have to accept we are going down - despite what any one of you on this forum think about me, (I know I sometimes make stupid comments - often to wind others up) I can honestly say that I am heartbroken to think that we will be relegated out of the football league. I have seen good times and bad times, I have been ecstatic and I have been frustrated - But I will always support Notts whatever league they are in.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    I hate this but we have to accept we are going down - despite what any one of you on this forum think about me, (I know I sometimes make stupid comments - often to wind others up) I can honestly say that I am heartbroken to think that we will be relegated out of the football league. I have seen good times and bad times, I have been ecstatic and I have been frustrated - But I will always support Notts whatever league they are in.
    Amen!

Ardley's 23rd league game, half a season, and he's lost more than double the amount he's won. His points per game ratio is now worse than Sheridan, only Fullarton stands in his way for being the worst manager we've ever had at this level (and he was only here for 12 games).

You can blame the players or the chairman for a poor season, but with Macc and Yeovil being equally as bad, any half decent manager could still have kept Notts up. Ardley is to blame for taking us down, beyond useless. I really do think we'd have more points if they'd just put Crossley in charge.

Macc have lost 3-1

Well, in a minute. It really is a race to the bottom. We are so crap we can't even compete with the dross who lose every week.

Didn't expect us to win today anyway. Good thing from our point of view is the Yeovil & Macc results. Crawley/Grimsby is really last chance saloon.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast