+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Balan

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    .......at the worst you may have had to support Newcastle United???
    Or alternatively I would not have ended up snuggling up with a very lovely young and very blonde California girl? Life's a bitch!

Never been there but I would not want some woman from the states.Nice for a short time .but after??Then I have told you Capitalism is finished so would we, in a few years time have seen you on some cardboard box out on the streets?Maybe on Time ,or Newsweek? But maybe on some comedy show, as a stand up comedian,the thing is about life .....we never know? Hey but, how come a lad from the North West ends up in some sand pit in the blazing sun??

Back in the 80's I became Export Sales Director and we opened an office in San Jose. I lived and worked from Santa Cruz, truly the best days of my life, I was happily divorced and loaded. Experiences and memories made to keep me smiling in my grave!

Here you are something else : City of David in the Old City of Jerusalem

https://youtu.be/10AEQJqMWrw

bugatti orange and black

Balan ---those people in the last photo must be well-off Palestinians because they are taking them down a well-lit stairway before leaving them in the dungeons to rot. Just getting my two pennyworth in before BT comments

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Balan ---those people in the last photo must be well-off Palestinians because they are taking them down a well-lit stairway before leaving them in the dungeons to rot. Just getting my two pennyworth in before BT comments
    Pretty soon Supersub6, there will be no Palestinian Arabs in Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Pretty soon Supersub6, there will be no Palestinian Arabs in Israel.
    That may well be the case BT, however, you will now know where to look for them, thanks to Balan!

Those people are from my Kibbutz,we make in the winter month trips to many places with a guide.What the hell she is saying I haven't a clue I am usually the last person,taking photos.Now for some of them their parents could have been Palestinians. But the fact is if you ask them they say we are Israelis.

''Pretty soon Supersub6, there will be no Palestinian Arabs in Israel.'' They will realise they are Israelis! It will take time but.....one thing they realise they are better here than in any other Arab country!

Those people are from my Kibbutz,we make in the winter month trips to many places with a guide.What the hell she is saying I haven't a clue I am usually the last person,taking photos.Now for some of them their parents could have been Palestinians. But the fact is if you ask them they say we are Israelis.

''Pretty soon Supersub6, there will be no Palestinian Arabs in Israel.'' They will realise they are Israelis! It will take time but.....one thing they realise they are better here than in any other Arab country!
    The Palestinians Arabs will have been robbed, dispossessed and forced out long before they can even think about becoming an Israeli Arab Balan, and you know it.

Yes, no need who do they think they are ?
    By the way the EU gives the Pally's cash ,which they build some object, like a home /shed in Judea and Sameria ,with their little blue logo on the 'houses'.What would the Europeans say if Israel gave money to immigrants and slapped the 'Star of David flag above the door?( On disputed land if possible!)
    Quick question for "our man on the spot". I reckon, roughly less than 20% of the total population of "Israel" are Muslims. Are they predominantly living in Gaza? Not judging or starting an argument, I'd just like to know where the majority of Palestinian/Israeli Muslims live?

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)