+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaving manager’s eleven v DHB

Ha Ha - one of the Tims players has tested positive for the Chinese coronavirus

This could be anything now, if sevco put their mind to it

Poor defending. We’re going to do well to keep this below 5

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    No point watching anymore, we’re just gonna spend all second half sitting off chasing shadows as usual & lumping balls up to nobody on the rare occasion we get a touch.

This is exactly why I’m done with these games now, they are just utterly pointless. 5 years since we beat them at home is laughable.

The only couple of times we got in behind the final ball or decision making has been unbelievably poor. We just don’t have the players and as for guys like Main - if AFC offer that another contract I’ll burn the stadium to the ground.

This is all our fault too. Milne ensured this would happen & also ensured there is not a thing we can do about it. He’ll be fuuckin delighted though. God I despise that ****.

These is just absolutely no point to our club (or any diddy tbf) bothering to play in this league. It’s just an utter waste of everyone’s time and money...
    This.
    The game's a bogey, has been for a long time.
    Corruption rife, the likes of Cheatin' Beaton, like McCurry and all the others before him, get away with their antics.
    All that matters is the status quo is maintained, helicopter Sunday with these two marvellous Scottish institutions.

I'm really running out of fu cks to give about the whole charade.

2-0 all over lets hope we dont get them in Scottish Cup

this seriously could be 5 or 6, but never mind DM will find plenty positives.
    We are a fkn horrendous footballing team.
    Clueless and that is 100% te fault of the manager and his fkn useless coaching staff.
    Cmon Cormack you know it the right thing to do, sack the fkn lot of them

It would never have been a red card at the other end, and maybe not even a penalty. The game in Scotland is as bent as a three pound note.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    This.
    Corruption rife, the likes of Cheatin' Beaton, like McCurry and all the others before him, get away with their antics.
    All that matters is the status quo is maintained, helicopter Sunday with these two marvellous Scottish institutions.

It only happens because Aberdeen wanted it brought back. It only continues to happen because AFC allow it.

Milne is clearly a useless hun rimming c*nt. What’s Cormacks excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    The red card and penalty was technically the right decision
    That's not the question that should be addressed.
    The question is, what would the outcome have been at the other end?

Cheatin' Beaton couldn't get the penalty and red card done quick enough.
    And I'm sure his corrupt mate on the line was whistling "Rule Britannia" as it was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    This.

No helicopter required this season.

Can only hope that Nicola takes the hump with celtic having a positive test (in Dubai?) due to breach of rules and shuts the whole thing down

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast