+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2021

Your imagination is impressive.

Depends of course whether you think girls always tell the truth.
    If it's a girl who's accused you then you're guilty automatically.

That does seem to be the fashionable way of thinking, sounds a bit dangerous to me.

Not that I have a vote in this, but I'd give Alba the benefit of the doubt, as I would any other new pro-independence party - they've only been around a few weeks, let's see what they do. The SNP have demonstrated neither the drive nor the ability to do anything about independence recently. I was gullible enough to believe they may have had a trick up their sleeve when Blackford kept banging on about not being dragged out of the EU against our will. But since 2016 they've been all talk no action, and much more focused on their pet projects.

That argument about pet projects doesn’t stand up though. The reason they’ve not held the Indy ref yet, is because for a long time, the polls suggest they would lose. That would f*ck the whole thing for a generation. When it was consistently clear that there was a chance of winning, the fat b’stard tried to launch a coup. When that failed, the creepy w@nker set up a party in direct opposition to split the vote.

Also, just because the Jambo mess got w not guilty verdict, doesn’t mean the women were lying

I dinna really buy that. After the 2016 referendum, I encountered so many No voters who had changed - or were considering changing - their mind on independence. That window of time between 2016 and 2019 was unprecedented, and in my opinion a genuine and capable leader would have capitalised and turned events to their benefit.

Still, Sturgeon will undoubtedly get another shot after winning this election so I guess there'll be nothing to do but see fit she does this time.

Still risky. Better to show the Scottish electorate what Brexit actually looked like first. It’s also a number game. The longer it goes, the smaller the pro union vote gets. That’s a shame if it’s your granny but it’s still a statistical fact

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Still risky. Better to show the Scottish electorate what Brexit actually looked like first. It’s also a number game. The longer it goes, the smaller the pro union vote gets. That’s a shame if it’s your granny but it’s still a statistical fact
    Probably better to wait 10 years then.

Because all I hear is that Boris has saved us.

Now that he's been allowed to "get brexit done" he's also allowed to tell any sort of lie he likes.

Shag your blonde on the wife's sofa ten minutes before she comes home? Ach that's just Boris.

More sinister though is the shaming and sacking of any BBC journalist that doesn't completely tow the party line.

I'm afraid that they are and will continue to run amok.

The propaganda machine will be in full flow before any second referendum, might as well give up now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Also, just because the Jambo mess got w not guilty verdict, doesn’t mean the women were lying

So he's not guilty but they were still telling the truth.

That's a definite because girls are incapable of lying.

Have you ever met any girls?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    So he's not guilty but they were still telling the truth.

That's a definite because girls are incapable of lying.

Have you ever met any girls?
    I’m not saying women are incapable of lying. I’m saying the fact he was found not guilty, doesn’t mean they were

I don't think we are in doubt that Salmond is a bit of a s~x pest but the prosecution shot themselves in the foot by bundling the rape charge in with stuff like touching hair and leg stroking.

He's been great for Scotland, always loved the fact that Boris and co were scared of going head to head with him in the debates. Agree with Mason now though, he's isn't back for anything near as noble as the independence cause.

Salmond made a big mistake having a referendum in 2014. It was far too early. If there hadn't been one already, the pressure to have one would now be enormous. It's very easy for Boris to say you've already had a referendum so you're not getting another one.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast