+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Internal Problems in the Club

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPELMILLER View Post
    Loose lips sink ships!
    Ours is already sunk.......but......knowledge is power.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    We are losing too many games at the moment and people inevitably turn to find a scapegoat.

Sometimes MT has been at fault more than others.
    Sometimes players have been at fault more than others.
    Our injury list is one heck of an issue.
    Our lack of forward line generally / butchered by injuries is killing us.
    Sometimes we just aren't good enough.

We need to stop trying to find a scapegoat and see the bigger picture. Everyone has, at one stage or another, been at fault for costing us points. Such is the game, people make errors. The manager, the old manager, the recruitment team, the chairman, the players we don't rate, the players we think are amazing. Everyone. Get over it, work together, and lets stop trying to throw someone under the bus.

Well said. What a sensible post.

Gone from euphoria at the end of last season to the feeling I had when we first got relegated to the 4th Division in 1973.

That can’t be right. Something ain’t right quite clearly and I am speaking without any knowledge of any inside information.

This is how you are making me feel tonight ROTHERHAM UNITED.
    If I could transfer to another club I would. Those hardy folk who travel week in week out to follow this club deserve medals and refunding.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Why wouldn't you share what you know with other Rotherham fans? Is it knowledge is power?
    I think the better question is why would I? I'm not a ****ing 14 year old girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltsmiller View Post
    Well said. What a sensible post.
    It is a good post but I cannot help how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    If this statement is true, then surely Wood has approached Tony Stewart the chairman on behalf of the team, he's the
    captain & if the team is unhappy with the managers methods, he would have surely gone to Taylor the manager
    first, then if unhappy with the response from the manager, would have then gone to the Chairman.
    Doesn't the CEO come between those two?

EDIT: COO in our case i.e. Paul Douglas.
    Last edited by great_fire; 07-01-2023 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I think the better question is why would I? I'm not a ****ing 14 year old girl.
    That's a strange comment CAM.
    It looks like a bit of a dig at anyone who posts "what they have heard" on a message board for supporters of the club.
    Obviously the Wordle thread is much more informative 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    It is a good post but I cannot help how I feel.
    Not a dig at you Nardendee. I also feel quite devastated and cheesed off just listening to commentary. Can't imagine how I would feel if I had travelled and suffered the cold and wet to attend. Well done those who did!

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    That's a strange comment CAM.
    It looks like a bit of a dig at anyone who posts "what they have heard" on a message board for supporters of the club.
    Obviously the Wordle thread is much more informative 😉
    Point taken but they were opinions of someone close to the club about things that have happened. He knows this board exists so is free to post his opinions on here if he wishes to do so, he doesn't need me to post them for him.

Douglas is one of the problems he is a relic from the past era and is in TS pocket . His job that he does very well is to make a profit every season . Barlaser and Ogbene will be off next week and we will see loans as replacements sending us down without a squad for next season . This team needs 4 mill throwing at it and i think we are good enough to stop up next season .TS will get 8 mill back from another season in the champ + All the add ons ,you have to invest a bit to get some back for me TS has to sell some shares get a couple of people in who will through the cash in to help

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast