+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Jodi Jones

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Both will come good again on Saturday...
    Yeah, I feel sure RR & Macca will come good on Saturday (they were getting close).

It always seems these games are decided late on so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he went for a relatively conservative starting line up with JOB on, with more attacking options to bring on.

I’d certainly hope we’ve thought of ways to mitigate against the deep runners and how we’re gonna keep Colclough as quiet as possible because him up against Aaron is giving me nightmares if I’m honest. Whilst we have a very good defensive record overall this season that’s definitely deteriorated recently. A clean sheet would be very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    It always seems these games are decided late on so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he went for a relatively conservative starting line up with JOB on, with more attacking options to bring on.

I’d certainly hope we’ve thought of ways to mitigate against the deep runners and how we’re gonna keep Colclough as quiet as possible because him up against Aaron is giving me nightmares if I’m honest. Whilst we have a very good defensive record overall this season that’s definitely deteriorated recently. A clean sheet would be very nice.
    Yeah the Colclough factor is a worry.

If a more traditional defender like Rawlo takes Dallas and the pacy Baldwin shifts right to counter the pacy Colclough I wouldn't be surprised.
    Unchanged is more likely, and Brindley more likely than swapping Rawlo and Baldwin.
    Personally though, I think LW should do something to avert this train wreck in the offing.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Funny that some calling for Chicksen to be dropped - Just named in the NL team of the season by all other NL clubs !!!
    I don't mind who plays as long as they are the best player for the system or the best to start.

Chicksen hasn't looked up for it for the last few games. Notts seem better when he's not on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    I don't mind who plays as long as they are the best player for the system or the best to start.

Chicksen hasn't looked up for it for the last few games. Notts seem better when he's not on.
    It'd be fantastic if he could rediscover his form from the first half of the season
    No need for MoTM, just a bit more good judgement on when to take the risks, the courage to do it and then some quality at the end (like that early cross to RR on Sunday). There's no way LW will go away from him now, so let's hope he gets close to his NL Team of the Season level

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    It'd be fantastic if he could rediscover his form from the first half of the season
    No need for MoTM, just a bit more good judgement on when to take the risks, the courage to do it and then some quality at the end (like that early cross to RR on Sunday). There's no way LW will go away from him now, so let's hope he gets close to his NL Team of the Season level
    This

Get him signed up

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567