+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Hearts v Aberdeen

I only seen the last 5 minutes of the 1st half and the full 2nd half. We were dreadful and beaten by a really poor Hearts team.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    St Mirren at home isn't going to be easy.
    They are scoring goals at the moment.
    No games easy for us - but a home game vs St Mirren to pretty much secure third with a win - everyone’s taking that.

If we can’t / don’t win that, we don’t deserve third…

Just back from Edinburgh and not sure if some of you guys were watching the same game as me. I thought we were very good in the first half, pressing hertz high and unlucky to go in level due to a wonder strike from them (and that's despite the usual biased refereeing performance from Clancy and VAR). Second half we ran out of legs/players especially those that haven't been playing regularly showing how much we rely on having a fully fit first team as we have no game changers at all on the bench.

I was encouraged by Robson post match where he spoke about having fresh players (plural) back on Wednesday, so obviously Shinnie and hopefully Duk and McCrorie. That will make the world of difference to our team assuming that McDonald/Pollock both shake of flu/head injury.

Certain people on here need to take a deep breath as there is no doubt whatsoever whether you would rather be two points ahead with a home game against St Mirren to come or two points behind with an away game against sevco to come.

Keep the faith - we are clinching third on Wednesday!!

COYR

The skittery farts will lie down to their wicked uncle Ernie in their next match as per usual and the match officials from the Scottish Freemasonry Association will not be giving them any help there either.

Will n at home and 3rd is in the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Just back from Edinburgh and not sure if some of you guys were watching the same game as me. I thought we were very good in the first half, pressing hertz high and unlucky to go in level due to a wonder strike from them (and that's despite the usual biased refereeing performance from Clancy and VAR). Second half we ran out of legs/players especially those that haven't been playing regularly showing how much we rely on having a fully fit first team as we have no game changers at all on the bench.

I was encouraged by Robson post match where he spoke about having fresh players (plural) back on Wednesday, so obviously Shinnie and hopefully Duk and McCrorie. That will make the world of difference to our team assuming that McDonald/Pollock both shake of flu/head injury.

Certain people on here need to take a deep breath as there is no doubt whatsoever whether you would rather be two points ahead with a home game against St Mirren to come or two points behind with an away game against sevco to come.

COYR
    Well said,...and sane !!! Unlike some of the bedwettimgfannies on here.

Clancy ? What a fekkun cnut. Worst display of ****housery I've seen all season. WAY beyond Walsh & Beaton. Utter utter cnut.

He's right.

I was never a paranoid. But ye god's , are they not out to get us ??

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Baz has a dig at VAR and the SFA in his post-match Red TV interview by commenting that Shinnie served his extra game out today, whilst the Hearts player had his red from last week (quite correctly, I think) reduced to a yellow.
    A few morons on the hat are saying Robson complaining about the var decisions we have had against us is a poor excuse.

He’s 100% spot on,since he has taken over every decision has went against us.Yet he has still taken us from getting beat by Fearts 5-0 Darvel 1-0 and Hibs 6-0 to the brink of finishing 3rd.

If we finish 3rd with the squad he’s inherited then let’s see how he gets on next season with his own squad before the bed sheets are soaked.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post

COYR
    The guy doing the co-commentary on Red TV was saying that Mcrorie had been training all week (can't really see "nice pair of" letting him play to be honest) and that Duk had been in the gym all week. "Certain people"...funny that they reared their heads immediately after a defeat but can't recall any input when we won 7 games on the spin. It's almost as though they wanted us to lose so they could say "I told you so".

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    A few morons on the hat are saying Robson complaining about the var decisions we have had against us is a poor excuse.

He’s 100% spot on,since he has taken over every decision has went against us.Yet he has still taken us from getting beat by Fearts 5-0 Darvel 1-0 and Hibs 6-0 to the brink of finishing 3rd.

If we finish 3rd with the squad he’s inherited then let’s see how he gets on next season with his own squad before the bed sheets are soaked.
    He's not wrong about it , is he ?

VAR has been used as an extra method to ramp up the bias against AFC.

Reference to McCrories red card after being blocked by Dunne.
    Right through to Shinnies red card at Ross County.

(Then the SFA get to put further digs in via the "Compliance officer" and Clarksons retrospective red ? And Shinnies fair &reasonable appeal being classed as " frivolous.

But , Hell's Teeth. That numpty referee yesterday didn't even need VAR to be a clown. Starting with Hayes yellow card , for Odo tripping over him after he got to a loose ball in front of him. And then Watkins for shouting at that odious cheat who had just fouled him. ( Yet McKenzie gets legs taken from him on the byeline nr the dugouts , nocard ??(

Clancy ,utter utter ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Totally agree to be sitting 2 pts clear of the Diet Dead Club with a home game against St Mirren as opposed to where we could have been after that horsing in January at Easter Rd is something that really was unthinkable given its largely the same team.

It was never a penalty didnt even come up for debate on Spurtscene. Is it just me or has Radio Scotland and Spurtscene actually got worse.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast