+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Wigan Athletic v Barnsley

IMO - jury still out with regards to Khaled.
    Hence the reason I asked him how many category ‘A’ players had he signed.

He came with a fanfare of links to South and North American clubs and European clubs.
    Other than Mael - where are the signings from these foreign clubs ???
    One thing I suspect tho - if he isn’t up to the mark then I think Neerav will drop him like a stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    IMO - jury still out with regards to Khaled.
    Hence the reason I asked him how many category ‘A’ players had he signed.

He came with a fanfare of links to South and North American clubs and European clubs.
    Other than Mael - where are the signings from these foreign clubs ???
    One thing I suspect tho - if he isn’t up to the mark then I think Neerav will drop him like a stone.
    Jury's still out !!!

It's his third season .

Khaled wunt gi thi shirt off his back then

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Jury's still out !!!

It's his third season .
    Chuffing hell - even when I agree with thi (partly) I still get it wrong 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    In my opinion I don't think Parekh, JAQ and Jean Cryne are that clued up with football knowledge to know whether Ahmad is doing a good job as CEO or not.
    I would have kicked Ahmad's arse out of the door for any one of the deception shown to long standing fans over reasons for moving them from their West Stand seats, for lack of any due diligence in the Hex sponsorship fiasco, and for tarnishing the clubs reputation to honour friendly matches, particularly the Watford game cancelled to accommodate mates at Man City.

On a personal level i just can't warm to the fella. He always seems to me to be looking to see what he can say to brush away fan's legitimate questions or issues, often in an arrogant manner or trying to pillak fans with silly PR stuff--something that never works with Barnsley fans
    Last edited by SBRed48; 28-08-2023 at 04:39 AM.

Dane Murphy was the best CEO this club has had- A football person himself and good at his job. We nearly got to the Premiership thanks to his contribution in getting Dike here on loan.

Having given Khaled some more thought, he's got an arrogance and demeanour about him that suggests he's way above the working class. He's made too many feck ups too. I dare say one of our many head coaches wouldn't have been given a free hand like Khaled and also cut so much slack for bad results/performances.

As the great Brian Clough once said when Hartlepools sacked him- "I'm not going anywhere. Let the barstewards (Chairman/Board) go first".

Of course that doesn't happen nowadays. Of course, we know who takes the shyte and the responsibility these days don't we, whilst it should be those who appointed the manager who should take the responsibility. They appear untouchable and us fans are the ones who've got to put up with their perpetual bad decision making.
    Last edited by pass_and_move; 28-08-2023 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    In my opinion I don't think Parekh, JAQ and Jean Cryne are that clued up with football knowledge to know whether Ahmad is doing a good job as CEO or not.
    I would have kicked Ahmad's arse out of the door for any one of the deception shown to long standing fans over reasons for moving them from their West Stand seats, for lack of any due diligence in the Hex sponsorship fiasco, and for tarnishing the clubs reputation to honour friendly matches, particularly the Watford game cancelled to accommodate mates at Man City.

On a personal level i just can't warm to the fella. He always seems to me to be looking to see what he can say to brush away fan's legitimate questions or issues, often in an arrogant manner or trying to pillak fans with silly PR stuff--something that never works with Barnsley fans
    Tha needs to get thee sen darn to Oakwell and shek Khaled hand YN style - all arl be sorted then Mister!

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Dane Murphy was the best CEO this club has had- A football person himself and good at his job. We nearly got to the Premiership thanks to his contribution in getting Dike here on loan.

Having given Khaled some more thought, he's got an arrogance and demeanour about him that suggests he's way above the working class. He's made too many feck ups too. I dare say one of our many head coaches wouldn't have been given a free hand like Khaled and also cut so much slack for bad results/performances
    Murphy was the nearest we've had to a Director Of Football in my opinion Pass with his playing background and contacts .

[QUOTE=animallittle3;40343531]Murphy was the nearest we've had to a Director Of Football in my opinion Pass with his playing background and contacts .[/QUOTE

Would he come back?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567