+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread- Sheffield Wednesdays v THE MILLERS

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    OK enough of the negativity. We can play better than this but I'm not sure Wednesday can.
    Yes!! Let’s hope it’s a game of two halves again.

Absolutely Embarrassing, another abysmal away performance so far and Wednesday willbe kicking themselves they arent out of sight, where we go from here I don't know and if things don't change 2nd half it could be even more embarrassing. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    I think you maybe on Wendy’s Nez?
    It's the only commentary that I can get Pete, I'm watching it on a stream and you just have to take what you're given. ha-ha.

MT won't have many friends left if we continue to play this badly and Wednesday if they can actually shoot score more. Totally unforgivable performance and utterly embarrassing.
    I can't remember the last time we went to Hillsborough as favorites and we're making them look like play off contenders... Who...
    Haven't won yet this season in the league! Joke

Yeah let's criticise the multis because they gave injury prone defenders contracts and played the same team and formation who where so vulnerable against Coventry in the first half.

Embarrassing that some are defending the manager here.

He has to go after this match

Just watching the replays of their goals and missed chances.
    Morrison looks as though he's running through treacle with a donkey on his back.
    We could do worse than bring Odiffin on together with Revan and Kelly or Nombe.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Yeah let's criticise the multis because they gave injury prone defenders contracts and played the same team and formation who where so vulnerable against Coventry in the first half.

Embarrassing that some are defending the manager here.

He has to go after this match
    Did he deserve to go after Coventry game?
    Not sure which persons will answer me but no doubt will be a load of ****

MTs days may be numbered after this. Shocking, no passion, cant pass to our own players, cant get a shot on, wide open at the back, no urgency. Better be better 2nd half.

Difficult to defend that first 45 minutes. Wrong team selection 2 games out of 3 having to change after 30 minutes, that lies at the managers door. This is a local derby with a lot at stake and Rotherham don't look interested at all, Wednesday are easily the best team and if they took their chances it would be 4-0 at HT, without significant improvement in the second half the FT score could be a lot more. I know Morrison isn't match fit, so his shocking first half performamnce I hope is down to that, what was he doing for the first goal. What is awful for me is our midfield, all fit and all first choice and they have been awful. First goal started with a sloppy rathbone pass, second goal a sloppy cafu pass, we are incapable of holding the ball for more than 5 seconds. The officials haven't helped, how Hugill didn't get a free kick and the player at least booked for that deliberate arm in the face, every time a pig falls down it is a free kick yet he starts waving his arms before our player hits the floor when we are fouled. However the officials are not the reason we are being givena lesson, by a team with no wins and no goals in 10 hours, you would think we were playing Ipswich or Leicester. Not a single shot and to make it worse, Smith scores both goals. If the second half continues like this and we don't improve away from home very quickly, MT will not be here for xmas, we could play away to a local pub team and lose. i am so disappointed with the performamnce, approach and effort of a Rotherham United side in a game aginst Wednesday, yet he says our players care!!

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Did he deserve to go after Coventry game?
    Not sure which persons will answer me but no doubt will be a load of ****
    We have won 2 games this season

Glad you are happy

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast