+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Tom Weal gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Togtastic View Post
    Call me old fashioned but what about a signing a keeper who can command his 6 yard box first and foremost and then lets worry about his distribution.
    Dinosaur!

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    This is the problem with our style of play. At this level, you simply can't find CBs and goalkeepers who are excellent at the basics of their roles and comfortable with the ball at their feet under pressure. If you prioritise the latter over the former, you end up with a defence that can't defend.
    I’ve spoken about this before. You are unlikely to get a player of the type we need on the cheap. So we need to pay the price, develop our own or go to the loan market.
    By definition the last one is only temporary.
    The 2nd is much slower and without certainty.
    Let’s see how Lucien goes this year.
    So pay the price. If we recruit wisely then we will have an asset of value.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Don't be silly!. This doesn't fit in with the agenda that some here want SM and his stooges gone. I think personally they would rather see us lose every week than God forbid SM be a success.!!Crazy i know !.
    I certainly want to see Notts win. The problem is that it happens all too infrequently under the "three stooges". And people mangle all kinds of ridiculous excuses together because they think that everything Bros do must be right.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567