+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 72 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: Imminent incomings today?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    And therein lies the problem. He has a dig at you, you have a dig back. That's what everyone else is sick and tired of.

He started it. I don't call nobody on here though I have every right to with some.

It's sad, I come on here to read about all things Millers but too often I'm reading threads focused on spats between posters. Surely we're all Millers fans first?

Quote Originally Posted by Duncang1 View Post
    It's sad, I come on here to read about all things Millers but too often I'm reading threads focused on spats between posters. Surely we're all Millers fans first?
    Could I make a suggestion
    If you really want to know what’s going on at RUFC, who we are signing, who we are not signing and what the future may hold then listen to this evening’s show with Matt Taylor on BBC Radio Sheffield Sport

It’s an excellent interview and gives a great insight into what’s happening….Another signing due tomorrow

We have loaned you a very promising young player in Lembikisa. He will make some mistakes as most young players do, but I am sure you will find him an exciting player.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncang1 View Post
    Yes unfortunately we have posters on here with big egos ? I have called Guitar man out before as a Grammar school bully! Just can’t understand how anybody get’s gratification by belittling other people ? I think I could write a report on nearly all posters on here with their strengths and weaknesses ? If you don’t agree with it just let it wash over you it’s that simple !

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    We have loaned you a very promising young player in Lembikisa. He will make some mistakes as most young players do, but I am sure you will find him an exciting player.
    Thanks for your comment.
    I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do and if he's as promising as Ryan Giles was when we had him on loan I'll be more than happy.
    Two of my grandsons are season ticket holders at Molineux so I'll be asking them what they know about young Dexter.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    And therein lies the problem. He has a dig at you, you have a dig back. That's what everyone else is sick and tired of.
    Maybe they are grave diggers? Shout up a little cam. They could be a little death.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Championship

Rotherham United - Have beat a host of clubs to sign -

Wolverhampton Wanderers 19 year old defender Dexter Lembikisa on loan.

Beating West Brom, Coventry City, Stoke City, Sheffield Wednesday, QPR &
    Grasshoppers Zurich to the signature.
    Dexter Lembikisa signs for the Millers, season-long-loan.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Yes unfortunately we have posters on here with big egos ? I have called Guitar man out before as a Grammar school bully! Just can’t understand how anybody get’s gratification by belittling other people ? I think I could write a report on nearly all posters on here with their strengths and weaknesses ? If you don’t agree with it just let it wash over you it’s that simple !
    We have to be able to challenge, discuss and progress points of interest that come up on the board. Otherwise, what's the point? We all just post what we think but don't discuss. Be absolutely pointless. I don't want to be on here with everyone that thinks the exact same as me, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't challenge where we feel we see inaccuracies.

MT said on dee dar interview 1 in tomoz maybe 2 and hopefully 3 in by mid of next week. Also 3 more after that to window close. Some players will be going out on loan. Bola mentioned as one. No bid s in yet for viktor.

Page 72 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast