+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 72 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Democracy

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I'm not sure what people expected BJ to do yesterday. The whole of the opposition parties and some of his own party will have been relishing the opportunity to verbally attack him which a lot tried to do and failed. He swotted them all away with ease and reaffirmed it's his intention to deliver the will of the people. What us wrong with that.

Because many MP,s were left feeling humiliated they resorted to underhand tactics like discussing the jo Cox murder. It wasn't BJ who mentioned that it was another MP so what's he meant to apologise for. It should be the MP who inappropriately raised it that should apologise.
    JO Swinson then tries to blame BJ for death threats to her child.
    Whilst both these events are abhorrent the anger of the public has already been out there for a long time and isn't because of BJ,s choice of words last night. It,s because MP,s are blocking democracy. Jo Swinson has brought this very unfortunate situation on herself and should not blame others because she thought she could buy some cheap votes and it's now backfired on her
    They're all on the bandwagon this morning.

NICK BOLES MP

I must do better - and learn how to argue my point passionately without resorting to unpleasant personal attacks. In this my @MrBrendanCox is a role model. His dignity is awe inspiring. I’m sure I will fall off the wagon. I hope my friends will give me a sharp nudge when I do.

REALLY?? Well, I am no friend but here's a sharp nudge PLONKER.

One politician hit the nail on the head yesterday and that was Geoffrey Cox QC.

Simply:

'This parliament is dead'

.............. and democracy with it. Shower of shyte. The lot of 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    They're all on the bandwagon this morning.

NICK BOLES MP

I must do better - and learn how to argue my point passionately without resorting to unpleasant personal attacks. In this my @MrBrendanCox is a role model. His dignity is awe inspiring. I’m sure I will fall off the wagon. I hope my friends will give me a sharp nudge when I do.

REALLY?? Well, I am no friend but here's a sharp nudge PLONKER.

One politician hit the nail on the head yesterday and that was Geoffrey Cox QC.

Simply:

'This parliament is dead'

.............. and democracy with it. Shower of shyte. The lot of 'em.
    Your a very bitter man lately one way or the other Howdy. Anger goes both ways though particularly in this case. For me Boris comes over as an arrogant upper class idiot. How anybody apart from arrogant upper class idiots themselves can support him is beyond me.

Whether people out there are remainers or leavers to put faith in a right wing idiot to lead us at this historic time is beyond me. His only interest is looking after the wealthy in this country. If you are loaded fair enough but for those who aren't you are making a big mistake supporting him. You will regret this for years to come maybe even generations if Boris gets his way. Think about your kids and grand kids future. Do you really want a right wing Boris/ Farage style Brexit? It is feckin scary believe me.

He's a feckin idiot on par with Trump they should be related. He makes my blood boil. Now I'm chuffin bitter!

He is a **** full stop! Guess the word by all means!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 26-09-2019 at 10:41 AM.

Lib dems Swinson had a right go at Boris's private life and coming out with negative toxic statements like crashing out,falling off a cliff,etc. but when Boris rightly calls the Benn bill as the surrender bill he gets castigated.Plus the media give it the full exposure and forgets the other lot's outcries get forgotten.HYPOCRITES!!!

He is a criminal Bill and you can't see it. He should be behind bars with the key thrown away the upper class toss pot. What has he got in common with you? How can you trust the man? Even half is party don't. Only the right wing lunatics in his party support him Dunt that tell you summat or ring alarm bells somewhere in your head?

He acts like a dictator even removing people like Ken Clarke from his party! Ken chuffin Clarke? He has been in the Tory Party since I was a lad! He is more tory party than the tory party! He is insane...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 26-09-2019 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    He is a criminal Bill and you can't see it. He should be behind bars with the key thrown away the upper class toss pot. What has he got in common with you? How can you trust the man? Even half is party don't. Only the right wing lunatics in his party support him Dunt that tell you summat or ring alarm bells somewhere in your head?

He acts like a dictator even removing people like Ken Clarke from his party! Ken chuffin Clarke? He has been in the Tory Party since I was a lad! He is more tory party than the tory party! He is insane...
    He’s not an idiot or insane, he knows exactly what he’s doing. He’s been backed into a corner more than once and they do say the best part of defence is attack.
    Only saw ten minutes footage from yesterday then switched off, a complete waste of taxpayers money the lot of them.
    Call themselves educated,..load of bollax.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Good grief & you say I'm struggling
    Have you actually read your final paragraph, total tripe
    "Did the fact that 2 occurred change make it so blah di blah di blah".............What tf?
    Sometimes my typing on smaller screens gets a bit fuddled, I apologise. In my almost 4,000 posts you'll never have seen me criticise or ignore someone based on their spelling or grammar as I think its a bit cheap, but you are right it wasn't up to the standards I would aspire to. If you genuinely struggled to remove the word 'change' and understand the sentence I'll rephrase:

If you bought a house having 5 years previously ticked yes on a questionnaire saying "I would like to buy a house", does that magically mean that 5 years earlier it wasn't just a questionnaire but actually a legally binding contract to buy a house? No, its a ridiculous idea because the past can never be changed no matter what happens in the future.

When we got relegated from the Championship last season, it doesn't mean that retrospectively we never got promoted to it in 2017/2018. Do you see how this works?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Your a very bitter man lately one way or the other Howdy. Anger goes both ways though particularly in this case. For me Boris comes over as an arrogant upper class idiot. How anybody apart from arrogant upper class idiots themselves can support him is beyond me.

Whether people out there are remainers or leavers to put faith in a right wing idiot to lead us at this historic time is beyond me. His only interest is looking after the wealthy in this country. If you are loaded fair enough but for those who aren't you are making a big mistake supporting him. You will regret this for years to come maybe even generations if Boris gets his way. Think about your kids and grand kids future. Do you really want a right wing Boris/ Farage style Brexit? It is feckin scary believe me.

He's a feckin idiot on par with Trump they should be related. He makes my blood boil. Now I'm chuffin bitter!

He is a **** full stop! Guess the word by all means!

Is it the new fashion to refer to me as angry or bitter? LOL.

What the hell has your little rant got to do with my post? Should Nick Boles be referring to Brendan Cox as a role model? Are you saying yes.

I think Boris is talking a lot more sense than you at the moment. Do I trust him? Of course not.

Does it all really affect me, one way or the other? No, not really.

Do I object to paying taxes. No, not really.

Do I appreciate people who contribute very little and know very little (not aimed at you) telling me they know best. No of course not.

Doesn't make me mad. Such conviction they can put the worlds to rights, when they don't have the first idea.

Listening to Corbyn, do I want my kids growing up and start adulthood and a career/job with him as PM. No, not really.

I'd rather Gary Glitter do a bit babysitting for them to be honest because Corbyn? HE makes my blood boil.

Signed Howdy. Who has never voted Blue in his life but will be voting whichever party intends to honour the democratic vote that took place in 2016.
    Last edited by howdydoo; 26-09-2019 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Is it the new fashion to refer to me as angry or bitter? LOL.

What the hell has your little rant got to do with my post? Should Nick Boles be referring to Brendan Cox as a role model? Are you saying yes.

I think Boris is talking a lot more sense than you at the moment. Do I trust him? Of course not.

Does it all really affect me, one way or the other? No, not really.

Do I object to paying taxes. No, not really.

Do I appreciate people who contribute very little and know very little (not aimed at you) telling me they know best. No of course not.

Doesn't make me mad. Such conviction they can put the worlds to rights, when they don't have the first idea.

Listening to Corbyn, do I want my kids growing up and start adulthood and a career/job with him as PM. No, not really.

I'd rather Gary Glitter do a bit babysitting for them to be honest because Corbyn? HE makes my blood boil.

Signed Howdy. Who has never voted Blue in his life but will be voting whichever party intends to honour the democratic vote that took place in 2016.
    It was a general rant Howdy not particularly aimed at you. I was trying to make the point we can all get pissed off about things.

If you have not been angry or bitter with your posts Howdy I wunt like to se em when they are
    Last edited by rolymiller; 26-09-2019 at 12:00 PM.

I like Boris

...but don't trust him..

Page 72 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast